Storage Auctions

StorageAuctions.org acquired

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
StorageAuctions.org acquired
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:40:09 PM »
We just acquired StorageAuctions.org. It's a pretty decent domain with a lot of potential for SEO.

Someone suggested that we use it to start an association for storage unit buyers, since it's a .org. It's a good idea and all, but I just don't see a demand for a buyer's association. What do you guys think?

Re: StorageAuctions.org acquired
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 05:56:27 PM »
Kind of off topic but I always wished there was a way to help regulate shady facilities/auctioneers if it had enough traction behind it. A 'calling out' of sorts, like an angies list. I doubt there would be enough meat and potatoes to do anything about it, but at least it would be a way for the info to get out there so local buyers would at least be aware of questionable auctions.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: StorageAuctions.org acquired
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 07:05:55 PM »
Kind of off topic but I always wished there was a way to help regulate shady facilities/auctioneers if it had enough traction behind it. A 'calling out' of sorts, like an angies list. I doubt there would be enough meat and potatoes to do anything about it, but at least it would be a way for the info to get out there so local buyers would at least be aware of questionable auctions.

Well, for online auctions, we've got the feedback system in place. But for live auctions, I can see how that would be useful. A few weeks ago, I bought Self-StorageDirectory.com. I was/am considering building an international self-storage directory which allows users to rate/review storage facilities.

xx
NewYorkStorageAuctions.com Acquired

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post September 02, 2014, 12:14:23 PM
by Travis