Storage Auctions

Any successful Craigslist sells?

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Any successful Craigslist sells?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 06:40:53 PM »
Nice going, Movieman... $33.00 & a few hours time invested to score $480.00 that's terrific!... note to self "keep an eye out for respironic machine"  ;D

The oxygen machines (of several types) can't be sold on eBay, but I've done well with them on cList. Since they can't be sold on eBay I have no problem letting people here know about them. You have to learn about them of course to sell wisely.  I once had a guy drive from Los Angeles to my area (800 mile round trip) to buy one from me for $400. I couldn't believe he couldn't have found it down there, but he claimed not. He had used this particular one with good success in the past and HAD to have it. He made the round trip in one day and I was a happy camper.

Also, that $8 purchase was made at a piece by piece auction. Several people here have decried them for the time they take, but I have done quite well on some things I have bought there and have broken even on others. I once bought a part for $5 (didn't know what it was but it looked high end) and sold it for $185 on eBay. This was before I had an iPad to do remote research while at sales. The part was for a high-end piece of printing equipment.

xx
Successful Private Sale

Started by Travis

1 Replies
Last post May 26, 2014, 06:24:21 PM
by House of Treasures
xx
How successful are your Adsense accounts?

Started by Travis

9 Replies
Last post May 11, 2011, 05:52:10 PM
by Travis
xx
How successful have your “partnerships” with other buyers been?

Started by MovieMan

5 Replies
Last post February 22, 2013, 04:38:31 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
What do you think this unit sells for

Started by bwd111

7 Replies
Last post August 16, 2012, 04:45:28 PM
by bwd111