Storage Auctions

Don't Forget To Get Credited Back FVF Fees For Sales That Didn't Go Thru

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Hey guys I guess this should be common sense but it's something I forget about. If you have a sale go through and don't get payment or wind up having to refund for some reason don't forget to request a cancellation of the transaction so you can get your final value fees back. I hadn't been keeping up on this and logged in today to find tens of thousands of dollars worth of product sold which was either never paid for or that I refunded. You can request transaction be cancelled, buyer has 7 days to accept or decline, or if they do neither you can close case after 7 days and get money back. Due to my industry we have a lot of sales that don't go thru or which were forced to refund but everyone probably has a few and your paying money on sales you never made money off of so make sure to get your credits back.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
Re: Don't Forget To Get Credited Back FVF Fees For Sales That Didn't Go Thru
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:19:26 PM »
The FVF are automatically refunded if you open an unpaid item case. You can even have unpaid item cases opened automatically after X number of days so that you don't have to watch them.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Re: Don't Forget To Get Credited Back FVF Fees For Sales That Didn't Go Thru
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 08:16:04 AM »
The FVF are automatically refunded if you open an unpaid item case. You can even have unpaid item cases opened automatically after X number of days so that you don't have to watch them.

i run into a lot of scenarios where i wind up having to refund a product or do a partial refund. those are the ones i tend to forget about and overtime its hundreds of dollars worth of fvf for products i never sold and sales that didn't go through.

smetimes its someone buys and then requests i ship to a diff address so i refund. someones address isn't valid, etc.

xx
Sales Back On

Started by money4nothing

8 Replies
Last post May 08, 2012, 12:33:03 PM
by money4nothing
xx
Don’t forget to pay the lady…so she can pass it on to Dan

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post December 21, 2012, 07:54:51 AM
by MovieMan