Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Re: Handling Customer Complaints
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 12:08:57 PM »
Ebay's decision was that the customer will send back the bag and issue a refund. We'll see if I get the same bag back. I really don't want to even accept the bag back and I'll be very upset if I get a different bag back. I'm not sure how they came up with this decision being that the buyer showed no evidence that the bag is fake, I took pictures from all angles including additional which were asked for by the buyer and when pressed to show evidence of the bag being fake, all the buyer could do was complain that the tassels were "yucky". I think Ebay may have just lost me as a seller.

boo on ebay. im really surprised without the customer being able to point to some specific element of the bag as being fake that they would accept i just dont like tassels.

on a totally diff subject sorta im always surprised how cheap authentic designer stuff feels. anyone ever felt a louis vuitton mens wallet. it feels like cheap plastic fake leather, the real ones as well as the fakes. i can see someoen thinking this should be soft plush leather not cheap plasticy feeling leather, that would be someone who doesn't know their bags though.

lets be honest i love to complain too but your not leaving ebay, its too big, too many buyers, it sucks we get screwed sometimes but lets be honest we all keeep comming back.

ive been toying iwht the idea of selling on the deep web and taking bitcoins. no fees and no chargebacks. its more meant for black market goods but who knows maybe theres a market for other stuff too

xx
Customer of size

Started by MovieMan

3 Replies
Last post July 09, 2013, 10:11:28 PM
by HomeGrownPromos
xx
What is the farthest a customer has come to buy something from you?

Started by Cobia

5 Replies
Last post February 03, 2013, 08:54:01 PM
by Liandra
xx
What would you do? Customer claims never got package two months later...

Started by rulesforrebels

9 Replies
Last post February 05, 2013, 12:41:20 PM
by alloro
xx
How late or early are you willing to meet a customer?

Started by Travis

7 Replies
Last post January 25, 2014, 03:00:12 PM
by rulesforrebels