Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Flea Market Full Today, No Spaces Available
« on: May 14, 2011, 03:52:17 PM »
Luckily it wasn't me but sent a buddy in my place today to the flea market. He had some purses to sell and I normally send some stuff along with him to sell for me and keep a % of profits for himself.

Got there at 6:30 this morning and they were already full. Only way to reserve a space is if you are going to be there every weekend for the full season.

This is bad news for the rest of the summer. Today is about 40 degrees cloudy and rainy and we've known about this weather all week so can only imagine what its going to be like when weather gets nicer.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: Flea Market Full Today, No Spaces Available
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 05:59:05 PM »
Luckily it wasn't me but sent a buddy in my place today to the flea market. He had some purses to sell and I normally send some stuff along with him to sell for me and keep a % of profits for himself.

Got there at 6:30 this morning and they were already full. Only way to reserve a space is if you are going to be there every weekend for the full season.

This is bad news for the rest of the summer. Today is about 40 degrees cloudy and rainy and we've known about this weather all week so can only imagine what its going to be like when weather gets nicer.

That truly sucks. I hope I dont run into that problem at my Flea Market.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 06:05:49 PM »
That's why I reserve.

One long time seller takes a month off a couple of times a year to go to either asia or europe on vacation and for buying stock. He PAYS FOR THE MONTH he is gone even though he won't be there to sell. Such is the price of wanting to keep your spot year round. The flea sells the space to daily users and thus gets double payment for that space !

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »
At my flea market of preference the only way you can reserve a spot and one of the tent spots is if you will be there every weekend the whole summer. If you dont buy it for the whole summer you cant reserve just gotta show up early every morning.

xx
Local antique market sponsered a free parking lot flea market

Started by Ironman

3 Replies
Last post April 06, 2011, 07:34:17 AM
by Ironman
xx
Flea Market Revenue ?

Started by MovieMan

35 Replies
Last post January 25, 2012, 09:16:05 AM
by stxredneck