Storage Auctions

Another 60 dollar unit. oh yea

Another 60 dollar unit. oh yea
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:23:30 PM »
The wife and I was running  around and discovered that a storage facility was having an auction.  just so happens we were go that way anyhow.  The good thing was that we made another good contact...   They had 5 units and one didn't even sell, everything was clean but just to much junk stuff.  Well the unit we got went for 60 buck, and it had a bedroom suit that we need for an apartment we have.  We try to stay away from matresses but this one had a nice clean Queen size one.  More Tv's, Dvd's  and other normal junk,  but when we were going thru the last bag.  A nice and clean, white and blue "Los Angles lakers" jersey.  They only had the white one's in the 60's and this is not a repro...  It's Ebay bound.  The funny thing of it is that we at lease had 60 dollars worth of cleaning supplies in this unit. :-\

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Another 60 dollar unit. oh yea
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:31:45 PM »
Good score.

I bought this $5 unit that nobody wanted. It had a couple old 20 inch TV's and several boxes. One box in the corner caught my eye. It said Grandma's keepsakes. Turned out that 3 or 4 of the boxes were full of vintage Chinese figurines, porcelain Hina dolls, Chinese vases and even a piece of scrimshaw. It wasn't worth a whole lot, maybe a few hundred bucks but I decided to keep it all...it was just too beautiful to part with.   

xx
This unit sold for ..... post high dollar units here .... pics would be nice

Started by MovieMan

7 Replies
Last post March 22, 2011, 09:15:10 AM
by josepc
xx
A day late and at least a dollar short in Ct

Started by elvisluvs

4 Replies
Last post June 08, 2011, 11:10:43 AM
by elvisluvs
xx
Want to buy fifty dollar bills!!

Started by Ironman

4 Replies
Last post March 08, 2011, 08:04:16 PM
by Drew
xx
Do you sell small dollar items on craigslist?

Started by rulesforrebels

5 Replies
Last post March 21, 2011, 01:52:12 AM
by greenacarina