Storage Auctions

California Auctioneer Featured on TV....but not as a storage auction figure !

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
I got this from an email I was sent by Storage Auction Experts here in California.

One of the auctioneers for them made it on TV but for another reason; here's the story.

Craig on National TV

Many of you are familiar with Storage Auction Experts auctioneer Craig Plante. Some of you may not know he worked 27 years for the City of Modesto as a Police Officer and retired as a Sergeant. Just before he retired, he cracked a 9 year old "Cold Case Murder" and helped the victim's family have some closure.

In November, the TV Show "On the Case with Paula Zahn" contacted Craig to talk to him about this case. The National TV Network, Discovery ID, thought it was a good case to base a TV segment on, so they flew him back to New York to their studio for an interview. The show also contacted Modesto Police for background pertaining to this homicide.

A week from Sunday, on February 9th the episode Craig is featured on will air on Discovery ID. The name of the episode is "Cry On My Shoulder". In the Modesto area this show is on at 10:00 pm but different areas and different cable providers might have a different time.

We are happy to have such an outstanding professional such as Craig Plante to be part of the team with Storage Auction Experts. Very few people can say they solved "A Cold Case".

xx
Central California Auctioneer Joins American Auctioneer (Dotson) Staff

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post July 05, 2013, 09:29:17 AM
by MovieMan
xx
California Storage Auction Laws

Started by Travis

3 Replies
Last post November 29, 2012, 07:59:22 AM
by MovieMan