Storage Auctions

confused about times

confused about times
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »
well i was calling around to facilities to see when and if they have auctions and what times they are. i came across this place not to far from me that is having an auction mid this month i asked them the units and there are three up for bid and then i asked the time. they said the auction was at 1130 pm.
   has anyone had an experience or what is this facility doing? any input would be most welcomed as i am confused. i thought auctions were held in the morning and sometimes late afternoon

Re: confused about times
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 08:27:05 PM »
If the the locker was Bram Stokers it would make sense.I think the person you talked to was confused.might want to douple check

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 08:35:03 PM »
well it would make sense that it was an error and someone was being funny. but at the same time how many bidders do you think would come out at 1130 pm just to get a locker? i will check with them when it gets closer to the auction date just to make sure.

Just think of the awesome treasures you could find in Bram Stokers lkr. or maybe the gorey treasures you dont want to find

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 05:24:13 AM »
What might have happened is the public notice may have been printed with a time error and they can't sell the unit before the time listed.

I talked to a facility owner that screwed up the date and had to have his auction on a Sunday.

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 06:06:32 AM »
     @tclane so what i get from you is that if this is a screw up then it doesnt matter since it says 1130 pm thats when it will be due to laws and such?
   if this is the case then it will be very interesting since its on a saturday and all

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 06:12:29 AM »
Well if they really were going to have in it at 1130pm I would go, hell, dont think there would be alot of competetion, if any. :)

But I would think that they were either given you a hard time or got confused between am and pm. Regardless, as suggested earlier, call them when it gets closer and verify time and date, as well as how many units there are then.

Offline rugie

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »
I gotta ask...what happened?

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 10:54:34 PM »
Well if they really were going to have in it at 1130pm I would go, hell, dont think there would be alot of competetion, if any. :)

But I would think that they were either given you a hard time or got confused between am and pm. Regardless, as suggested earlier, call them when it gets closer and verify time and date, as well as how many units there are then.

I was thinking the same thing, I'd be there in a minute, howver I must say I think we all may think alike as everytime I go out of my way to go to an inconvenient auction thinking I'll be one of a few there's record crowds. Last Christmas eve was one of those.

xx
Auction Times

Started by BigBizzz

4 Replies
Last post June 08, 2014, 10:44:20 PM
by bakerben
xx
Free Storage Auction Dates-Times-Locations Lists For You Newbies

Started by rulesforrebels

2 Replies
Last post April 29, 2011, 08:32:07 PM
by Travis