Storage Auctions

Get Rich Quick

Offline StorMe

• Academic= Theory= Revisionist
    • View Profile
Get Rich Quick
« on: December 29, 2012, 03:04:20 PM »
While picking through storage lockers I think I have seen just about every get Rich Quick scheme out there. I'm sure I'm not the only one here - LOL!

Here is a new one (pictured)!

This is no doubt the updated version given that the audio is on Cassette tapes - LOL!

Any of you newbies want it -  ;) I'll give you a great deal - LOL!

Phil

Offline mrbuyout

• Old man having a ball!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Get Rich Quick
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 03:29:33 PM »
 I love that one.how about amway? :)Found several of those

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 05:16:32 PM »
You'll be able to buy my tome on Amazon, Google Play, iTunes & Barnes & Noble in a few months.  ;) I'll be giving old Glendon Cameron some competition, except mine won't be filled with exaggerations and mindless chatter.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »
Thanks Man,

Yeah, a million would be great but I think I the book is coming in a little late for that. I'd be happy with an extra $30-50 a day, anything more than that and I'll be ecstatic. The only good thing about writing a book now is that I can set the record straight and dispel the misinformation that the get rich quick books preach. I'm paying a professional writer to prepare the book. I have written over 200 articles on my other site and she will be using a lot of that content. I would have written it myself but the book stands a better chance of being successful if it is prepared by a professional.

I can write well, but I'm no book writer, so I won't pretend to be. When people with no experience write a book you get a product like Glendon's, filled with misspellings, incorrect punctuation, bad grammar and did I already mention mindless chatter? 

I wanted to use the title Storage Auctions 101 - A beginner's guide to storage unit auctions, which is the title of an e-book that I published over 2 years ago, but on June 18th, 2012 Glendon ripped off my title when he published Storage Auctions 101 - The beginner's guide to storage auction profits. I guess when you publish that many lousy books you run out of ideas for names so you have to resort to stealing other people's titles. Even if he didn't do it intentionally, a quick Google search would have shown him that the title was already in use.

xx
Private Eye Hired To Seek Storage Units WIth Rich Mans Stuff

Started by rulesforrebels

1 Replies
Last post December 09, 2013, 09:51:40 PM
by Travis
xx
Quick question

Started by jrossjr79

3 Replies
Last post May 06, 2011, 08:26:30 AM
by jrossjr79