Storage Auctions

Huge Storage Vault Auction Coppell Texas

Huge Storage Vault Auction Coppell Texas
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:02:02 PM »
Hello all,

Just wanted to share some news about an auction I'll be conducting on November 24th, 2013 in Coppell Texas. 

The Pitzer Auction Company has been contracted to sell at Public Auction, the contents of storage vaults in order to satisfy a landlords lien in accordance with Chapter 59 Lien Laws.

This will be a massive sale as we currently have 224 storage vaults to sell.  Items inside the crates include but are not limited to:  household goods, personal effects, business and officer property or equipment etc. 

We'll get the sale started at 10 am and go until their all sold.  We're opening up at 8:30 for registration.  If you want to skip the registration line, you can pre-register on our website:
stevepitzer(dot)com/Pre-Register.html

I hope to have a food truck available for snacks and beverages all day.

This is a cash only sale folks 

The last auction like this we did for Bekins was in Houston in June and we had an excellent turnout.  I expect due to the size of this sale, we'll have another large turnout.  Of course, the actual number of vaults we sell can change as you well know.  I'll do my best to keep people posted on AuctionZip as to our current vault count.

Of course, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to give me a shout.

Thanks much

Steve Pitzer
[email protected]

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Huge Storage Vault Auction Coppell Texas
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:20:55 PM »
I would imagine that these numbers are fairly accurate since they only have 1 auction a year. Most of these people have had several months to pay. This auction is going to be insane. 224 units...so, 1 unit for every person in attendance..LOL

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 07:46:24 PM »
Neato!

What would you guess the percentage of "Pay-ups" to be from now until the day of auction on the 224 vaults?

Is the percentage normally high?

It's really hard to tell to be honest.  I'm in contact daily with the facilty to get updated numbers.  Nothing has changed since they gave me the original numbers last week.  If the quantity changes, I'll post the info.

I did a sale for these folks in Houston back in June.  We only had about 50 vaults at that sale and none we paid up by the day of the sale.  A fun fact about that sale is that we had three vaults that were packed to the hilt and were sitting in that warehouse since 1985.  Wouldn't that have been fun to go through?  :-)

This is really going to be a fun sale and we've had a large number of people pre-register already. 

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
I spoke with the storage facility today and they informed me that no one has settled their accounts as of today so we still have 224 vaults for sale.  If anything changes, I'll post about it right away.

xx
went to a vault auction today

Started by BigBizzz

2 Replies
Last post December 16, 2012, 09:34:15 PM
by BigBizzz
xx
Vault Auction Scam - Please Share

Started by LosAngelesGuy

5 Replies
Last post November 01, 2011, 12:41:57 PM
by judy79
xx
Did anyone in Central California go Rancho Cordova 72 Vault Auction on 4-27-2013

Started by Leota

11 Replies
Last post April 30, 2013, 11:30:14 AM
by calcoastgal
xx
Storage Battles Makes Huge Security Blunder

Started by luke

16 Replies
Last post June 28, 2015, 10:55:04 PM
by Markgrogan