Storage Auctions

Joined the 500 club!

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Joined the 500 club!
« on: July 05, 2012, 09:06:17 AM »
I am now an official member of the 500 post club! An achievement made by only 8 other members among the 2500 + who belong to this forum.

Movieman
Craiglstauction
Jrossjr79 (who has forsaken us for the storage treasures forum  ;))
Money4nothing
Monkeybusiness
Drew (Administrator)
Tclane
Rulesforrebels

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Joined the 500 club!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 09:26:21 AM »
Welcome to the top 10 posters Cobia !

I think you know I always enjoy your cogent analysis of some of the thornier questions here on the threads.

When looking at the top 10 posters list another interesting thing is WHEN some of those top 10 posters made their mark. Several were early on (and have since about dropped away from regular posting) while a couple of others made the mark later in the forum's short history.

Going to take awhile for anyone to bump off the last person on the top 10 poster list..Mr. A...but I guess he is having a good time running his combination storage facility and thrift store in Tennessee now. I believe he said that multi-million dollar facility would be operation in January of 2012, so he's had six months of it now. (  ;) )

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 09:50:55 AM »
Gratz Cobia on the 500.  Now to hit 1000 and up.  Don't think any of us will catch MovieMan...unless we start posting lots of nonsense and spam threads ;)

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 10:16:10 AM »
Gratz Cobia on the 500.  Now to hit 1000 and up.  Don't think any of us will catch MovieMan...unless we start posting lots of nonsense and spam threads ;)

I was fortunate enough to have joined this forum "early" and it was easy to generate threads about topics of interest.
Just about every aspect has been covered (at least in the basics), but I still see new threads (like this one) that pop up some new twist on either the business itself or related topics (flea, auction house, selling techniques, etc).

But enough of that. I have to go start a thead called: "Why I stay in this business despite the influx of newbies"....wait, that won't work...crowds are slowing down. How about: "At last crowds are slowing down...I can stay in the business."

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 12:23:31 PM »

But enough of that. I have to go start a thead called: "Why I stay in this business despite the influx of newbies"....wait, that won't work...crowds are slowing down. How about: "At last crowds are slowing down...I can stay in the business."

How about "Crowds are slowing down, maybe in a few months I can pay off my loan and get my car title back!"  Then we can segway into a new TV series slash get rich quick business opportunity, "Title Pawn Wars" Watch as three shops battle to win customers in this high stakes competition where the winning shop can end up charging anywhere from 200% to 1000% returns on a vehicle title loan! When the customers don't pay, they get *****in' rides!!
que the video of Bentleys, Ferraris, Lamborghinis being brought in for title loans... LOL!!!

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »
welcome to the club!!! slow down movie man let some of us catch up to you lol

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 06:13:43 PM »
Well that would be easy to do Cobia.  I have 5 title pawn places in a 2 block area in many parts of my town.

xx
Strip Club to Lindsay Lohan…. We'll Save Your Storage Locker, IF ...

Started by MovieMan

3 Replies
Last post December 14, 2012, 10:22:27 AM
by Travis