Storage Auctions

Medical Equipment

Offline ZoSo

Medical Equipment
« on: February 06, 2011, 11:35:11 PM »
Has anyone come across any medical equipment?  In the recent unit I purchased, it contained several bone growth stimulators.  These pieces are valued for a decent buck.  Problem is, it clearly states not for resale unless you are a licensed medical dealer.  Governed by the FDA.  Are these items basically useless?  Let me know if any of you have had similar experiences.

Re: Medical Equipment
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »
Wow, I have two of those myself!  So far, I haven't been able to do anything with them.  I put one of them up on eBay and they pulled the auction do to it being a "medical device" that I was not licensed to sell.  I have them just sitting in my shop.  I don't want to get rid of them because they must have some value to the right person.  They are very expensive new!

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Medical Equipment
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 07:41:36 AM »
I got a nice stainless steel autoclave once and managed to get it through eBay. Made a nice piece of change on that one. I don't know if it just slipped through or wasn't on the hit list.

I also just saw a guy buy maybe 6 cases of some medical fluid packed in plastic bags (maybe associated with dialysis)....expiration date right on outside of boxes was like 1 year old....hard to sell that !

Things like gauze, scissors, clamps would probably make it if nothing else by using the right wording, but sounds like your item won't fly on eBay.

xx
Pool Equipment

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post December 18, 2013, 10:09:36 PM
by Travis
xx
Restaurant Equipment

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post January 31, 2013, 09:44:38 AM
by craiglstauction