Storage Auctions

Next time I'm taking my Civic.

Next time I'm taking my Civic.
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:27:37 PM »
On Friday last I drove my pickup and trailer around town to see a bunch of crap sold at 4 or 5 times what it should have. Most of the places around here allow until 5PM the next day to clean out your locker so I'll be saving gas but more importantly parking headaches. I talked to one of the property managers about 1/2 hr before the auction began and she told me that she had gotten 3 times as many calls this month about the auction than last month and it already looked like there would be 2 or 3 times as many people registering for the sale.

Re: Next time I'm taking my Civic.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:49:02 PM »
And so it begans.Things die a little bit ,then a new season begins on one of the auction shows.

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »
Yikes, I sounds like the more well known and better advertised auctions are going to be slammed in the coming months,  but I bet we can still get away with some good deals at the little known facilities. I will have to see how this theory pans out over the next couple of months.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 12:15:22 AM »
Yikes, I sounds like the more well known and better advertised auctions are going to be slammed in the coming months,  but I bet we can still get away with some good deals at the little known facilities. I will have to see how this theory pans out over the next couple of months.

That more than likely the only place we can walk away with a deal. I just hope there is not going to be a 3rd season. :\

xx
Do's and Don'ts for taking pics

Started by Fantasia

8 Replies
Last post November 13, 2014, 10:59:06 AM
by janette
xx
Warehouse not taking bids

Started by Christie

8 Replies
Last post April 28, 2011, 07:03:24 PM
by jrossjr79