Storage Auctions

Oh, the irony

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Oh, the irony
« on: September 19, 2013, 09:21:19 AM »
Earlier this week, I bought a unit that had lots of women's designer clothes & shoes. Most were my wife's size so she really cleaned up. It seems like the really nice women's clothing, shoes & purses are found more often than nice men's clothing & shoes. That's probably because most men are somewhat simple. We have a relatively small wardrobe while most women have a closet full of clothing, dozens of purses and hundreds of pairs of shoes.

Anyway, after my wife's recent score (and the one a few months back where she scored 15 pair of new and almost new women's Jordan's) I jokingly said to her "It sure would be nice if I could score some new shoes."

Ironically, the next locker I buy just happens to have several pair of almost new Nikes, Jordans & dress shoes. I also found about 12 bottles of expensive men's cologne.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Re: Oh, the irony
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 01:28:28 PM »
I found a similar unit, literally everything in it was high end designer clothes and purses. It was a phillipino family so most was smaller. My gf at the time wanted everything in the unit fortunately none of it fit her so worked out well for me lol. She did snag a few purses from me though.

xx
Hows this for irony

Started by Cobia

11 Replies
Last post October 31, 2011, 02:43:01 PM
by money4nothing