Storage Auctions

Storage Auction Blog

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Storage Auction Blog
« on: May 19, 2011, 09:38:44 AM »
www.StorageAuctionBlog.com has lot of informaative articles related to the storage auction business. I would really appreciate you participation & feedback. Every article on the site is open to debate. If there is anything you would like to add or discuss further, please feel free to leave a comment on the site. If you would like to contribute an article or start a new topic, just send an email to [email protected]

Top contributors will receive dofollow links to their websites. Reciprocal links from storage auction related websites are also welcome.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Re: Storage Auction Blog
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »
You got some interesting articles on there tc, just read a few and left a few comments for ya.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »
Thanks Man, I slave over my laptop for hours every day trying to come up with some good content, however, it doesn't matter how good the content is if no one participates. I appreciate the comments, keep them coming. If you ever need a guest writer on your blog, I'll be glad to help you out.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 03:26:21 PM »
Yeah, there's harmony in the air.

Why is the kid on the right making that face? I guess it's because you can't see what the other kid is doing with his left hand.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »
I think a little competitiveness is good and some back and forth banter is fun but when it comes to people arguing or knocking each others sites or comments, there's really no sense in it and no place for it. I think we all come on here to kill some time, share some knowledge, maybe network, crack some jokes etc. If I want to argue I'll go talk to my gf lol.

In all seriousness though I know a bunch of us on here have had some back and forth jawing with each other and it's really kind of dumb. None of us are really competitors be it at auctions or with websites and blogs.

I think all of us will get further collaberating and networking than we will fighting with each other. I was actually going to reach out to a few people and see if people with blogs, sites, etc are interseted in working together be it through reciprical links, banner exchanges, guest blogging on each others sites or even just linking to each others articles.

It's a lot of work comming up with origional content for a site or blog but at the same time you want to keep regular updates and keep things fresh. Writing a quick artilce and linking to a good article on someone elses site is a great way of keeping some fresh content with little work and also teaming up to help drive traffic for each other.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 06:00:06 PM »
I agree, you scratch my back and I'll ...well, you know the rest.

I'm game on the reciprocal links, they are by far the best thing for ranking higher in the search engine results. And since most of us have storage auction related websites, the search engines weigh these affiliated links higher than a non relevant link.

I have 4 websites. The Houston Storage Auctions website carries the most rank. I submitted one link from HSA to my new site storageauctionsdallas.com, and it was on the first page of Google within 2 days.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 03:31:24 PM »
06/07/2011 Just found out there is a new storage auction reality show! Yep, that makes three! The new show is called Storage Hunters...real creative huh? As if two weren't enough.

Check out the new article about it on http://storageauctionblog.com/

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 07:15:58 AM »

xx
Law blog wieghs in on Storage Wars lawsuit

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post October 21, 2013, 08:12:59 PM
by Travis
xx
My blog on things I find in Storage lockers

Started by storageheroes

15 Replies
Last post October 13, 2011, 12:33:12 PM
by storageheroes
xx
Sparefoot Website; finds storage facilities for you and has BLOG !

Started by MovieMan

5 Replies
Last post August 26, 2013, 07:37:51 AM
by Travis
xx
Mike Braiotta Interview on Sparefoot Blog

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post November 16, 2013, 12:38:43 PM
by bwd111