Storage Auctions

Storage Unit Auctions In Dallas / Fort Worth

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Storage Unit Auctions In Dallas / Fort Worth
« on: May 23, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »
Say goodbye to overpriced newspaper subscriptions.

Our new storage auction listing service which covers the Dallas / Fort Worth area will be accepting new members on or before July 10th, 2011. The temporary site is live http://storageauctionsdallas.com/

We are currently in the process of building the database of an estimated 1100 storage facilities. When we are finished, Dallas Storage Auctions will be the only source that provides a complete list of every storage auction within 60 miles of DFW. We actually call every storage facility in order to provide storage auction buyers with the most accurate information available.

Getting auction listings from the newspapers in the DFW is really expensive. Just to get the legal notices from 3 of the 40 plus newspapers in the area, it costs over $800 a year (and you're still missing auctions). With rates as low as $7.49 per month, Dallas Storage Auctions is the obvious choice for storage auction buyers. Not only are we more affordable, but we provide every storage auction listing in the entire area. Storage auction buyers will no longer have to search several sources to find mediocre results.

With one click of a button, storage auction buyers will have access to the most comprehensive auction list available.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Storage Unit Auctions In Dallas / Fort Worth
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »
Just to give everyone an update, I just finished the database for Dallas Storage Auctions. We ended up with a little over 1100 storage facilities. Our call center is currently contacting the storage facilities and our web designer is putting the finishing touches on the new website. We are still on schedule to accept new members on or before July 10th. It's going to be a great site which truly benefits newcomers and professional storage auction buyers alike. If you have any question, just let me know.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:30:39 AM »
http://storageauctionsdallas.com/ went live the evening of July 8th. It was a lot of work but the results were worth it. There is not another source either local or national that can compare to the quality or quantity of this auction list. If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area or any community within 50 miles, you have got to check out our website. You won't be disappointed.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 01:48:42 PM »
congrats!

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 09:26:45 PM »
Good luck!!

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 09:36:10 PM »
I appreciate it. Here is a list of cities in our coverage area.

Addison, Aledo, Allen, Alvarado, Annetta, Annetta South, Argyle, Arlington, Aurora, Azle,
Balch Springs, Bartonville, Bedford, Benbrook, Benbrook Lake, Boyd, Briar, Burleson, Carrollton,
Cedar Hill, Centerville, Cockrell Hill, Colleyville, Combine, Coppell, Corinth, Cottonwood, Crandall,
Cresson, Crisp, Cross Timber, Crowley, Dallas, Dalworthington Gardens, Denton, Desota, Dish, Double Oak, Duncanville, Eagle Mountain, Edgecliff Village, Ennis, Euless, Everman, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Fate, Ferris, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Garrett, Glenn Heights, Godley, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Grapevine Lake, Grays Prairie, Hackberry, Haltom City, Haslet, Heath, Hebron, Highland Village, Hudson Oaks, Hurst, Hutchins, Ike, Irving, Joe Pool Lake, Josephine, Joshua, Justin, Kaufman, Keene, Keller, Kennedale, Kleberg, Lake Dallas, Lake Worth, Lakeside, Lancaster, Lavon, Lawson, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Lowry Crossing, Lucas, Mansfield, McKinney, McLendon-Chisholm, Mesquite, Midlothian, Mobile City, Mountain Creek Lake, Murphy, Navo, Nevada, New Fairview, New Hope, Newark, North Richland Hills, Northlake, Oak Grove, Oak Leaf, Oak Point, Oak Ridge, Ovilla, Palmer, Pantego, Parker, Pecan Acres, Pecan Hill, Pelican Bay, Plano, Ponder, Post Oak Bend City, Princeton, Prosper, Red Oak, Rendon, Reno, Rhome, Richardson, River Oaks, Roanoke, Roanoke, Rockett, Rockwall, Rose Hill, Rosser, Rowlett, Royse City, Sachse, Saginaw, Sanctuary, Sansom Park, Scurry, Seagoville, Shady Shores, Shepton, Southlake, Sowers, Springtown, St Paul, Sunnyvale, Talty, Terrell, The Colony, Trophy Club, Union Valley, University Park, Venus, Watauga, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Westworth Village, White Settlement, Willow Park, Wilmer, Wylie.

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 06:48:41 PM »
I have to give it to ya, I used your list and found a good auction in my neighborhood.  Long story short.. This auction was not listed on the free auctionzip site.. it was on a saturday though

I thought it would be packed.. not so much.. ended up with some great units.  Your list paid for itself in one morning..  went back and got the list for the whole year..

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 10:12:08 AM »
Any chance we can get an option to download in a spreadsheet format rather than PDF.  Would be nice to be able to organize the list without having to retype into Excel.

Thanks for the service.
Bill

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 08:42:46 PM »
I have to give it to ya, I used your list and found a good auction in my neighborhood.  Long story short.. This auction was not listed on the free auctionzip site.. it was on a saturday though

I thought it would be packed.. not so much.. ended up with some great units.  Your list paid for itself in one morning..  went back and got the list for the whole year..

Well, I appreciate the compliment. We do our best to go above and beyond for you guys. We were storage auction buyers too and we know what you guys are going through out there. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that you're pleased.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 08:50:10 PM »
Any chance we can get an option to download in a spreadsheet format rather than PDF.  Would be nice to be able to organize the list without having to retype into Excel.

Thanks for the service.
Bill

Bill,

When we try to post the list in Excell, it comes out jumbled. We will be updating the design and functionality of our websites in February when we add the new San Antonio & Austin sites to the lineup. I will speak to our programmer about implementing that change. Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to reorganize the list?

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 07:56:25 AM »
StorageAuctionsDallas.com is now AuctionsTX.com

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 10:02:32 PM »
Take a video tour of the new Texas Storage Auction Schedules & News 

xx
Dallas / Fort Worth Area

Started by Travis

15 Replies
Last post November 15, 2012, 11:15:23 AM
by Travis