Storage Auctions

Unexpected Score - I love Jordans

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Unexpected Score - I love Jordans
« on: June 14, 2013, 08:48:27 PM »
A few months ago, I bought this unit that had about 15 pair of Jordans & Nike Air Force 1's in new or like new condition. I'm just now getting around to posting them on eBay and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. 4 days left and already at $177 for a used pair of shoes. The first pair has already tripled my expectations. I think I may have hit a valuable collection but only time will tell. Can't wait to post the rest of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200933027109?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Only bad part, the highest bidder has zero feedback.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Unexpected Score - I love Jordans
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 09:31:42 PM »
Can't wait to post the rest of them.

And we can't wait to see them.  ;D

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 05:28:52 PM »
Tennis shoes... I just don't see the obsession. Now give me a great pair of boots...

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 07:57:59 PM »
Tennis shoes... I just don't see the obsession. Now give me a great pair of boots...

I agree...If I'm spending $177 on shoes they better have rockets attached.

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 10:11:37 AM »
A few months ago, I bought this unit that had about 15 pair of Jordans & Nike Air Force 1's in new or like new condition. I'm just now getting around to posting them on eBay and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. 4 days left and already at $177 for a used pair of shoes. The first pair has already tripled my expectations. I think I may have hit a valuable collection but only time will tell. Can't wait to post the rest of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200933027109?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Only bad part, the highest bidder has zero feedback.

That happens every time I list things like "Jordans" & "Snapbacks". It's been about 50/50. Half the time smooth transaction, the other half; flakes.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 01:14:38 PM »
The really sad thing is, you can buy these brand new for like $115.

Maybe it has something to do with the size or something unique about this particular shoe. 

If not, maybe this guy is just a rich idiot using daddy's money. Hopefully he'll pay.

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
Hello.
I know a bit about sneakers and Jordan and I can tell you what they are. I would also be interested in purchasing them. Do you have pictures of them?

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 06:36:21 PM »
Hello.
I know a bit about sneakers and Jordan and I can tell you what they are. I would also be interested in purchasing them. Do you have pictures of them?

Yeah, I'll post some photos as soon as I have some free time to photograph all of the shoes.

It looks like the high bidder with zero feedback isn't going to pay in the auction above. Go figure.  ::)

I don't sell on eBay enough to know the answer to this question but in a case like this where a bidder with zero feedback bids way more than the item is worth, can you reject his bid?

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 09:48:01 PM »
Yeah, I'll post some photos as soon as I have some free time to photograph all of the shoes.

It looks like the high bidder with zero feedback isn't going to pay in the auction above. Go figure.  ::)

I don't sell on eBay enough to know the answer to this question but in a case like this where a bidder with zero feedback bids way more than the item is worth, can you reject his bid?

You have to report non-payment because if you don't then ebay is going to charge you with the 8% eBay fee.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 02:22:19 PM »
I'm back to loving Jordans again. I relisted them and bidding is through the roof again. Once guy emailed me and told me these "wheat 13's" are really rare because of the size. I was wondering why they were selling for so much.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200938394934?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 02:30:15 PM »
Looks like the high bidder so far has good feedback and he just bought another pair just like mine. Must be a collector. Here is a link to the other pair he just bought. These are a larger size but they come with the original the box which collectors want.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jordan-XIII-13-Retro-iii-iv-v-x-xi-WHEAT-Size-9-5-/321145518824?nma=true&si=jBXNoVt7wGZJ%252F%252BSuqK1JpFiIlO0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 02:35:24 PM »
. I can tell you what those shoes are and how much they worth. May even buy some from you. I know people who'd buy em.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 02:49:02 PM »
Do share.

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 03:08:23 PM »
Well each jordan shoes are unique especially those shoes that Michael Jordan worn during his career and when Jordan retro his shoes people buy them and usually they sought after depending on the shoes. There are a lot of fakes out there though. There are ways to tell if they're fake

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2013, 10:01:19 AM »
Good score! The old Jordan's are worth a lot of money. They re made some of them and call them retro's. You need to do some research on the numbers of all of them, people search for Jordan's by number and if you have it and it's real, it'll be a bidding war. I bought a pair of retro 3's for 200 bucks. I may be crazy but they are nice and comfy so I don't mind. Also I'd put the automatic 4 day unpaid item case on. I've had many 0 feedback-ers bid on my stuff and never pay. Turn on the unpaid item assist and in 4 days eBay will write to them every day ... You loose out on a week without having the item up there but what can you do...

xx
I love Hypocrites...well, I love to expose them :o

Started by Travis

5 Replies
Last post March 24, 2011, 01:50:25 PM
by moparornocar72
xx
Unexpected Finds

Started by HomeGrownPromos

2 Replies
Last post March 07, 2013, 05:06:52 PM
by HomeGrownPromos