Storage Auctions

What do you all think about Glendon Cameron's books and videos?

Offline Glendon Cameron

• Never be afraid to fail...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What do you all think about Glendon Cameron's books and videos?
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
I've watched a few of his videos, he's funny. I emailed him awhile back trying to get him to join the forums and see if he wanted to advertise lol no reponse.

Drew,

I don't believe in your product and  in my honest opinion I think it is a waste of money, point blank, some of my students bought your list and there were many properties I told about that were not on that list!  Hopefully you improved that situation. Well you wanted me to join and I here! Just like I tell the truth in my blog and videos I will do the same here. Storage auction list  are inaccurate the day they come out. Most people wait until the last minute to pay up, there is no way around conducting your own due diligence in research. Being an ardent manager of your data can make you rich, if you leave that to others do not be angry if you come up short. One more thing, if you delete my posts and responses  in this forum  and  you  allow others  to state their  feelings, I will sue you,  trust.

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »
I purchased his book, my review is:

Good information for anyone who has not done any prior research on the storage auction industry. My main concern with the book is he gives a lot of "teaser" information about running the business. He tells you he is going to go into "detail" but never does. I think it is just a marketing ploy to hook people into purchasing more of his products. It seems his method is to get people to by his book, offer a little information, buy more books, get a little more information, join his podcasts, get a little more information, sign up for his Storage Auction Universtiy get a little more information, etc, etc. I think it's a great marketing strategy for him, but as far as buying a comprehensive guidebook about the storage auction business, this book does not deliver.

Thanks for the feedback you are helping me in more ways than one!  Tell me more about this research you speak of In 2009 there were maybe a  Google search page of information about storage auctions. I am preparing some lawsuits for folks who have ripped me off, before I did the blog, created the videos there was very little information on the web about this business, very little.     Define teaser, I have several people who bought the books send  unsolicited- Thank You! for the information it is making me money emails.  As for not delivering, did you really try, I have waaaaaaaaay too many people happy with the results they gained from buying my books, for what you say to be true! Not to mention I have sold thousands of books and only a handful of reviews like yours ( 3 or 6) , that speaks volumes!!!

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »
I ordered Glendon's e-book on "Storage Auctions, A-Z" and found it to be quite insightful. The business plan section was very helpful. Basic guidelines and very easy to understand. Either way, Mr. Cameron's experience as well as the others in this forum definitely supplements my knowledge base on a very insular industry, in my opinion.

Thank you Alabama Dude-- ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »
Alright Glendon, the cats out of the bag. You can quit pretending to be from Alabama. Nice try though. LOL ::)

***** I am from Alabama, if you truly watched the videos, you would know that!!!

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 02:14:22 PM »
Did this thread just get real....this should be a fun one to follow!

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 02:47:30 PM »
Did this thread just get real....this should be a fun one to follow!

I'll just fall back on my reply #4 in this thread ..... six months ago.

The man can do whatever he wants just as any of us can. His output just isn't for me.  ;D

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 03:14:50 PM »
I'll just fall back on my reply #4 in this thread ..... six months ago.

The man can do whatever he wants just as any of us can. His output just isn't for me.  ;D

Hey I am not for everyone, I totally get that, to each his own. Honestly I think a lot of people who are getting in the storage auction game, are totally not cut out for the rigors of the biz. This is what pisses me off is there is this - NO DEROGATORY POLICY- yet things in that light were allowed to be posted about me, so  I figured I can say what I want and it should be all good!   Drew is here in Atlanta, very easy to go to file my suit at the Fulton County courthouse if he deletes my posts, I even sent him a message stating exactly what would happen if my posts were deleted, freedom of speech works both ways, playa!. Understand I want this thread to be left alone, leave all posts as they are.....certain  people wanted me to chime in, so here I am.....

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 03:58:10 PM »
Hey I am not for everyone, I totally get that, to each his own. Honestly I think a lot of people who are getting in the storage auction game, are totally not cut out for the rigors of the biz. This is what pisses me off is there is this - NO DEROGATORY POLICY- yet things in that light were allowed to be posted about me, so  I figured I can say what I want and it should be all good!   Drew is here in Atlanta, very easy to go to file my suit at the Fulton County courthouse if he deletes my posts, I even sent him a message stating exactly what would happen if my posts were deleted, freedom of speech works both ways, playa!. Understand I want this thread to be left alone, leave all posts as they are.....certain  people wanted me to chime in, so here I am.....

Hey Glendon, about time you came in, but now I know why you didnt, read all your post on here. As far as Drew deleting, I very serious doubt he would do that. I personally only seen post deleted by either the OP or by Drew IF they were SPAM. And your post are in no way, IMO spam.

And I stick to what I say, to me yes alot of it is common sense, but as I told you on FB, Youtube, and I think I mentioned it on your blog, not 100% sure on that. I do recommend your book to noobies to this business or any other business that deals with resells, or for any sales for that matter. CHeers

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
Hey Glendon, about time you came in, but now I know why you didnt, read all your post on here. As far as Drew deleting, I very serious doubt he would do that. I personally only seen post deleted by either the OP or by Drew IF they were SPAM. And your post are in no way, IMO spam.

And I stick to what I say, to me yes alot of it is common sense, but as I told you on FB, Youtube, and I think I mentioned it on your blog, not 100% sure on that. I do recommend your book to noobies to this business or any other business that deals with resells, or for any sales for that matter. CHeers

Good to hear,  that bytch on here has not heard the last of me, she thinks she is so funny, i can't wait until she responds, if her cowardly little arse does.  As for common sense, we all know we should save money and live inside of a budget, how many people do that?  We also talked about the context, a person who owned  and run a successful business is going to be far ahead of the pack, than someone who has only held a job most of their life. . I had one guy who owned a garbage truck ( yes one) he took my course and in the weeks his resale income equaled his garbage income, everyone  is not in the same place business  and skill wise. 99% of the folks getting in the game have no idea what they are getting into and newbies, you are going to save far more money buying my products than you will trying to 'figure" it out on your own, I have too many unsolicited testimonials in my inbox to support that.

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 05:47:50 PM »
Glendon Cameron well reading this thread I took all the comments about your book and videos as a constructive look from different people. " hey I liked it, Helped me out, Not for me ect."

But after reading your post trying to defend yourself over what I don't know I find your threats offensive

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 05:56:21 PM »
Glendon Cameron well reading this thread I took all the comments about your book and videos as a constructive look from different people. " hey I liked it, Helped me out, Not for me ect."

But after reading your post trying to defend yourself over what I don't know I find your threats offensive

It is clear you only read what you wanted to, I am not a kiss ass and some of these comments about me were very offensive racially ( ebonics, ghetto) I guess those are okay???  If you think that is " constructive" you might want to look up the word to fully understand its meaning. In what way did I threaten you?   My posts were very clear, if we are going to let the game go on with no calls, then by all means let it go all out. I went after the one that went after me and engaged the others in dialogue . As for defending myself, I am not , I am pretty much calling a spade a spade. So many people want something for nothing......I was asked to come here, think on that.

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 06:25:30 PM »
Since I have been asked to weigh on this forum, I will give you the full monty.  If you are dumb, weak, lazy, need someone to hold your hand and lack a serious work ethic, then the storage auction game is not for YOU!!!!   Don't watch my videos, don't buy my books- they will be of no good to you!  A totally waste of  your money, better for you to stay at home, watch the reality tv shows and leave it at that.

There have been many comments here about me , my videos and my products. It is clear  to me some of the folks who are making the comments, never read my books nor watched my videos, because if they had, they would have heard the first paragraph several time in the videos.  Another thing if you are offended by comments here then you really need to keep your a$$ at home, because  the  storage auction business will be much harsher and damning to you than I ever could be. It is not a business for the faint at heart.

Below is a link to the opinions and reviews of the people who actually READ the book- to all of the folks who supported me here, thanks much, I appreciate you!

amazon (dot) com/Making-Money-Self-Storage-Auctions/product-reviews/0615459617/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2011, 06:38:20 PM »
I think its important that you get as much information as possible: by the forums,Glendon Camerons or other authors.
You have to to find out what works for you.
If we all did it the same way it would no longer be any fun.

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »
I think its important that you get as much information as possible: by the forums,Glendon Camerons or other authors.
You have to to find out what works for you.
If we all did it the same way it would no longer be any fun.

Very true, I read many books, blogs, newspapers, the more knowledge you have the better off you are! When I was in the business, I spent 25% of my time on data, it is just that important!

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »
As I agree, even though I am not currently active out there right now, I still share my opinions, thoughts and experiences with people on this forum as well as another forum. Also help out a few people in my local area.

But I still constantly try to learn something new, a different way of doing things. Which is why I subscribe here, in another forum, several people on youtube, including Glendon here, Redneck Picker, as well as to there websites.

We can never learn enough, we learn everyday, and no one knows all the answers. And what will work for one person, may or may not work for another.

xx
What is Glendon Cameron up to these days?

Started by MovieMan

4 Replies
Last post November 17, 2013, 07:15:56 PM
by Cobia
xx
How does Glendon Cameron get away with charging $60 for his book?

Started by Travis

17 Replies
Last post May 06, 2013, 03:17:46 PM
by bwd111
xx
Why Glendon Cameron Got Out of The Storage Business.....

Started by Glendon Cameron

8 Replies
Last post November 07, 2011, 08:25:34 PM
by ChefJ
xx
Looks like Glendon Cameron has some YouTube competition.

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post June 11, 2011, 08:19:22 AM
by Starship1st