Storage Auctions

What do you all think about Glendon Cameron's books and videos?

Offline Glendon Cameron

• Never be afraid to fail...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What do you all think about Glendon Cameron's books and videos?
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2011, 05:37:21 AM »
You did light this thing up. Glad things are going your way. Others have posted how I felt. So want rehash.
And you are right sometimes you just have to ask for the money. Good luck to you.

The same to you may you get a room with a kuggerand in it! If that little bytch had not said those things here  I would have never responded, but when my partner died and I checked out for a few months  people started taking liberties.

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2011, 06:01:27 AM »

The same to you may you get a room with a kuggerand in it! If that little bytch had not said those things here  I would have never responded, but when my partner died and I checked out for a few months  people started taking liberties.
Thanks :) Sorry for loss of your partner.. You are a go getter and find a way to survive no matter what Kudos to you.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2011, 11:45:27 AM »

You can kiss my A$$ too,  I have no need for your respect as for "losing" since   I came here and adressed certain people my book sales EXPLODED LOL. You don't seem to understand Drew had no choice in the matter, there was some bull$hit left up here about me that had NOTHING to do with the books, that is the thing that pissed me off  and brought me here. When you put yourself out there you will be criticized, it is part of the landscape and some is valid, but that soft racism is   outbounds and the little bytch that left those remarks has yet to respond, like the little coward she is.  If you don't think this is me, you clearly have not watched my videos. ..... I have said since 2009 if you were weak , lazy and need someone to hold your hand, don't buy my books or even get in the business, because you will not be successful!!

So where is my commission on the new sales?!? Haha

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2011, 11:52:41 AM »
Thanks :) Sorry for loss of your partner.. You are a go getter and find a way to survive no matter what Kudos to you.

Thanks for your condolences.

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »
So where is my commission on the new sales?!? Haha

Oh in the same place as my commission for the increased traffic to your site!  ;D

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2011, 02:32:29 PM »
Adsense ain't nothing though! Need some sponsors you know you want a banner on the top of the forums! ;)

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »
Wow...I am honored. The BIG man wants me to kiss his ass. Ain't that sweet.
I still don't know that this is the real Glendon Cameron but judging by the general inability to form a proper sentence or spell, for that matter, it clearly matches up to his website. Do you think if I bought one of your books you could invest in a dictionary or at least a spellchecker? Oh, I'm sorry, that must be "soft racism".
I have to say, threatening people on these boards who are, for the most part, anonymous, when you are not, isn't very bright. I also find it intriguing how much time you have to spend on these boards.
Anyway, I don't much care what you say because at the end of the day, I still get to be me while you are stuck being you.

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2011, 04:58:05 PM »
Wow...I am honored. The BIG man wants me to kiss his ass. Ain't that sweet.
I still don't know that this is the real Glendon Cameron but judging by the general inability to form a proper sentence or spell, for that matter, it clearly matches up to his website. Do you think if I bought one of your books you could invest in a dictionary or at least a spellchecker? Oh, I'm sorry, that must be "soft racism".
I have to say, threatening people on these boards who are, for the most part, anonymous, when you are not, isn't very bright. I also find it intriguing how much time you have to spend on these boards.
Anyway, I don't much care what you say because at the end of the day, I still get to be me while you are stuck being you.

You read my websites, you watch my videos, you want to be like me....that speaks volumes.....the more you contribute to this conversation the more money I make, so thank you dummb a$$$ ;D

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2011, 05:05:39 PM »
Adsense ain't nothing though! Need some sponsors you know you want a banner on the top of the forums! ;)

Drew,

I want to thank you for this opportunity to express myself!! So many people who claimed to dislike me, that I don't know what I am talking about are drinking my content like a  crack ho on a binge!  All over my website, watching the videos, like they just can't get enough!  Well as the last few days have proved, there is not such thing as bad publicity  ;D I might take you up on the banner ad, this could be sweet!!!!

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2011, 05:27:57 PM »
Some of the videos are quite entertaining but, some of the advise shows his limited thinking. I think the videos can be a good educational tool for a new person in this business; however, there is plenty of other free content out there. Take this forum for example.

tclane I put your name in yellow like the rest of you! Where the FUC$K are you? You scared lil *****!!!  You had all of those fancy comments before, now you hide like  the coward you are. You are the reason I am here, so speak up.....

« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2011, 05:54:05 PM »

tclane I put your name in yellow like the rest of you! Where the FUC$K are you? You scared lil *****!!!  You had all of those fancy comments before, now you hide like  the coward you are. You are the reason I am here, so speak up.....

Wow, you really prove to be so much better than everyone else by calling people out on a message board........ if your so great at what you do, you could care less what someone says about you. The fact that your on here trying to start a fight proves your really "small". I doubt your the real Glendon Cameron, (or hell you could be, I don't know who the guy is.) because a real "author" and webmaster of such a great page/book. doesn't have time to spend crying like a 4 YEAR OLD, on message boards all day to people you have NEVER MEET!

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »
Wow, you really prove to be so much better than everyone else by calling people out on a message board........ if your so great at what you do, you could care less what someone says about you. The fact that your on here trying to start a fight proves your really "small". I doubt your the real Glendon Cameron, (or hell you could be, I don't know who the guy is.) because a real "author" and webmaster of such a great page/book. doesn't have time to spend crying like a 4 YEAR OLD, on message boards all day to people you have NEVER MEET!

YAWN- you know what is really funny this small shyt pulled your a$$ off the sidelines, apparently this is not that small-  I really want to speak to that Bytch, how old are you since you are participating in this? 2?

« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2011, 06:10:54 PM »

YAWN- you know what is really funny this small shyt pulled your a$$ off the sidelines, apparently this is not that small-  I really want to speak to that Bytch, how old are you since you are participating in this? 2?
'

Ah man well played, you got me!!!! I am 2. It's funny how the "great" Glendon Cameron is spending his friday night talk crap on a message board. Way to show us all of how "big" you made it in this business.

Offline Glendon Cameron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2011, 06:12:27 PM »
'

Ah man well played, you got me!!!! I am 2. It's funny how the "great" Glendon Cameron is spending his friday night talk crap on a message board. Way to show us all of how "big" you made it in this business.

Suggestion if you buy more than 3 units you might make some money........just saying.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »
In my opinion it doesn't make sense to address any comments to Glendon in this forum.

xx
What is Glendon Cameron up to these days?

Started by MovieMan

4 Replies
Last post November 17, 2013, 07:15:56 PM
by Cobia
xx
Why Glendon Cameron Got Out of The Storage Business.....

Started by Glendon Cameron

8 Replies
Last post November 07, 2011, 08:25:34 PM
by ChefJ
xx
Looks like Glendon Cameron has some YouTube competition.

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post June 11, 2011, 08:19:22 AM
by Starship1st
xx
How does Glendon Cameron get away with charging $60 for his book?

Started by Travis

17 Replies
Last post May 06, 2013, 03:17:46 PM
by bwd111