Storage Auctions

What do you do with “b*ngs” and other dr*g gear you find in lockers?

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
There are some very colorful ones (small, swirled colors in glass) which I use in "artsy" items I create, other than that it just goes in the trash.

I have seen buyers get lockers with plastic gargabe backs full of unprocessed m*rijuana; best bet on those seems to be to call the cops. Transporting something like that could be a disaster if you got stopped for a broken tail-light.

You?

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
There are some very colorful ones (small, swirled colors in glass) which I use in "artsy" items I create, other than that it just goes in the trash.

I have seen buyers get lockers with plastic gargabe backs full of unprocessed marijuana; best bet on those seems to be to call the cops. Transporting something like that could be a disaster if you got stopped for a broken tail-light.

You?

Why would I call the cops because some nut-job put yard clippings in a trash bag and put it in his storage locker?
 I don't work for CSI/New York-Miami-Las Angeles-Las Vegas-Omaha, Nebraska; so I don't assume I know the chemical/pharmacological identity of any strange products found.

It just all goes in the garbage.  :)

I donate them to the local church.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
I would donate it to family.  :D  Come on now, everyone has a friend or family member that uses it.

I,m sorry I had bibles on my mind, was a little smoky when I commented ....

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
I,m sorry I had bibles on my mind, was a little smoky when I commented ....

I would imagine so. You used a comma instead of an apostrophe in the word "I'm."

Offline Leota

• View Profile
    • Donna's Resale Attic
I would donate it to family.  :D  Come on now, everyone has a friend or family member that uses it.
I think I would also. When we moved back to California, we found that 3/4 of our family members have Medical MJ Cards. I guess they are all very sick and in pain and really could use the stuff.   :-)

Other then some MJ seeds and unit smelling like it I've never gotten any illegal drugs so far (knock on wood).  Now - prescription drugs....if it was legal to re-sale those I'd of made a mint a few times now.  Sucks to toss out ashtma medicine that can cost $5 to $250 in the trash.  Just not worth the liability to give it away, and illegal to sale it.

I have a couple of customers that love pipes. I have only found a couple of them but have sold them fast. Bongs went in the trash. The only MJ I have found was so brown it had no smell left. No other illegal drugs in any units I have bought.

We went to a sale a couple of months ago and when the owner opened the door for the hallway to a unit for sale the skunk smell was overpowering. He had no clue what could be causing the smell. I told him to call the Sheriff and have them bring the dog out for a training session. Haven't been back and am wondering if he did and what they might have found. LOL Boy are there some clueless people out there.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Other then some MJ seeds and unit smelling like it I've never gotten any illegal drugs so far (knock on wood).

I bought a unit owned by a Harris County Sheriff. I found MJ seeds and (see below)

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
Other then some MJ seeds and unit smelling like it I've never gotten any illegal drugs so far (knock on wood).  Now - prescription drugs....if it was legal to re-sale those I'd of made a mint a few times now.  Sucks to toss out ashtma medicine that can cost $5 to $250 in the trash.  Just not worth the liability to give it away, and illegal to sale it.

BIGGEST understatement of the storage auction business environment!!

I donate them to the local church.

Sounds like a church I'd want to attend. Bet everyone falls asleep.

xx
Harley Davidson Gear in Storage Lockers

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post January 25, 2013, 04:58:13 PM
by the teacher
xx
What did we find in 5 lockers:$796 spent,profit-??

Started by parnisha

8 Replies
Last post August 26, 2011, 12:57:13 AM
by the teacher
xx
My blog on things I find in Storage lockers

Started by storageheroes

15 Replies
Last post October 13, 2011, 12:33:12 PM
by storageheroes
xx
My find of the day.