Storage Auctions

where to find auctions

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: where to find auctions
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 12:16:28 PM »
i hear ya chefj. i want to move to arizona ..... leave for a better life and better lkrs in az. i heard some stories down there about indian relics and very old antiques that go for a really pretty penny.

The next time you see a rainbow in the sky follow it to the bottom (wherever that may be) and I guarantee you will find a pot of gold.  ;D  You will do as well with that as looking for relics in AZ. You can buy HUNDREDS of lockers and you won't find that many gold bars or Indian relics.  But maybe you were just kidding; I hope so because relic hunting is not a poor man's hobby.

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 01:38:07 PM »
all im expecting to find is what i see at the door thats all you can hope for. if more happens to come then fine but in my fantasy world what you see is what you can expect.

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 02:27:23 PM »
Call all the storage places in your area.most have a mailing or contact list when they have auctions.

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
well i just got done writing 4 counties of storage units which is about give or take 80 facilities with phone numbers and addresses. i still have 2 or 3 counties left to do. i think it will make it easier to call them in the long run and this way i can cross off which facilities are not good and which ones i wont go back to. just got about 100+ more facilities left to write out. tomorrow is going to be a long day calling these places

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 09:52:17 PM »
well i just got done writing 4 counties of storage units which is about give or take 80 facilities with phone numbers and addresses. i still have 2 or 3 counties left to do. i think it will make it easier to call them in the long run and this way i can cross off which facilities are not good and which ones i wont go back to. just got about 100+ more facilities left to write out. tomorrow is going to be a long day calling these places

Good luck, this is a long and daunting task for most, however I think this is the best approach.

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »
If that is the case it will spread to other states eventually. Just from the dirt being picked up in Arizona.

That is how it happened with the dustbowl during the mid 20th century. Dust from the midwest clouded alot of the East Coast including NYC.

I'll be alright, I have a secret weapon.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 10:42:26 PM »

I'll be alright, I have a secret weapon.

LMFAO

xx
where to find auctions

Started by cringle

8 Replies
Last post December 04, 2012, 08:28:41 AM
by Travis
xx
How do YOU find auctions?

Started by Jr1972

9 Replies
Last post July 10, 2011, 06:24:16 AM