Storage Auctions

Annie From OK Here

Annie From OK Here
« on: December 10, 2012, 06:52:29 PM »
Hey Y'all, Annie from Oklahoma here.  :-* I just went to my first storage auction today to try to make some extra cash. Haven't bought a unit yet but I'd like to learn as much as possible before I do. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Annie From OK Here
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »
 :) welcome !

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 06:41:19 PM »
Thanks!  :)

Offline theoddfind

• Buy big or go home!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 08:10:17 AM »
Howdy Anniemae ;)

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »
Yeah, keep us posted!

I'm in Dallas frequently and couple buddies got transferred to Fort Sill.

Always see just tons of storage facilities and wonder how they do.   Can't figure if its good or bad that you can rent a 20x20 for $75/month.     One way I think it's so affordable lots more business = lots more defaults.     But other side I think, whose going to loose there entire house contents by not paying $75?

Other up side I think of is I'm betting a lot are used or business storage (my favorite!) , as shops (like working on cars, boats...) and to store your "fun stuff". Like ATV's and what not.

Really interested in what the contents are and prices and personalities of the crowds.

Also, where are you finding the listings of auctions?    I've tried to find some but online resources haven't been very giving.    Tho I must admit I wasn't very dedicated to it.