Storage Auctions

Hello from California

Hello from California
« on: July 11, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »
I live near Sacramento, and I am hoping to buy my first locker within a year.  I am the type of person who likes to know what he is getting into and does thorough research first.  Hence, I have been lurking here for a couple months.  I wanted to say hi now before the new seasons of the storage shows start on TV so I don't get lumped in with all the other noobies those will generate.   ;)

My slow and steady pace is reflected in my "business plan."  I intend to do this only part-time (hobby) for spending money; I have a job I love with no intentions of quitting.  I am hoping to attend my first auctions in a couple weeks... just as a lookey loo for now.

Just wanted to introduce myself before I start asking all you experts for more information.  Thanks for this great community!

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
Re: Hello from California
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 06:46:46 PM »
Hey welcome to the forums! You will find this to be a very entertaining hobby!

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: Hello from California
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »
I live near Sacramento, and I am hoping to buy my first locker within a year. 

First, welcome to the forum fellow Californian !

Now, as to the quote above; you're going to have to have the patience of Jobe to NOT buy a lkr before a year has gone buy ! 

I believe in gathering info too, but with a couple of months of info from the forum and maybe a couple of months of going to auctions, you should be ready to buy by September, 2011, not July, 2012 ...but that's just my opinion.  ;D

xx
California Law

Started by Booty Hunter

4 Replies
Last post May 04, 2012, 04:05:10 PM
by money4nothing
xx
Hello from California

Started by Charli

1 Replies
Last post April 01, 2013, 11:54:30 AM
by Travis