Storage Auctions

Howdy ya'll

Offline Rufus

Howdy ya'll
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:27:07 PM »
Iím a big fan of Storage Wars Texas.  Canít say Iíve ever bought anything form a storage auction before.  I reckon thatís going to change here soon.  It will once I learn the ropes from everyone here.

Offline Travis

  • *****
  • 5484
  • Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Howdy ya'll
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 07:37:57 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Just let us know if you have any questions. What part of Texas are you from?

Offline Rufus

Re: Howdy ya'll
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 09:32:43 PM »
Iím from Austin.  Iíve lived here my whole life.  Iíve never even thought once about moving.  Though, I know I may have to do some traveling to go to the auctions.

Offline Travis

  • *****
  • 5484
  • Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Howdy ya'll
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 10:25:15 PM »
In Austin, there are about 100 storage auctions every month. About 15% of those are held online, the other 85% are within a 45 minute drive. The complete Austin storage auction schedule is available on AuctionsTX.com.


xx
Howdy from NE TX

Started by texgal

11 Replies
3191 Views
Last post August 16, 2011, 09:55:09 AM
by Leota
xx
Howdy, from TX!

Started by mouschi

5 Replies
2275 Views
Last post December 29, 2012, 11:36:50 AM
by Alias300
xx
howdy new from michigan

Started by terrorbow

6 Replies
2144 Views
Last post July 29, 2011, 02:12:52 PM
by AuctionFace
xx
Howdy from Northeast Texas

Started by rollinradios

6 Replies
2956 Views
Last post June 07, 2011, 09:20:28 PM
by rollinradios