Storage Auctions

Sort of New Girl...

Sort of New Girl...
« on: October 01, 2011, 10:11:04 PM »
Hey, I'm Tracy!  I have been reselling random stuff since I was old enough to legally open an EBay account (back when Ebay was a lot more seller-friendly.) I cashed in on the Beanie Baby craze, have hit hundreds of yard sales and now mainly specialize in one particular type of book that I buy in lots (probably from Storage Auction folks sometimes!)

My "real" job is a freelance marketer, so I have a flexible schedule to put into my side pursuits.

Yes, I've seen Storage Wars and Auction Hunters...

No, I don't think the real scene is anything like this. I love sorting through kitchen and household goods as well as books, so I figure these items may be the types of things I could actually stumble upon. :)

I actually have been interested in trying a storage unit auction for a few years now, but one thing after another kept me from pursuing it, (Mainly my husband --- now separated)

Well now we're separated... I am really getting the bug.

I have space to store, don't mind backbreaking labor, don't mind a gamble and I have a passion for selling random junk. :)

I'm just kind of lurking right now, but I might be a buyer sometime here in the ATL suburbs if I get my nerve up, or find a friend who wants to go partners on one.

Re: Sort of New Girl...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »
Welcome and Good Luck!

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
Re: Sort of New Girl...
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 11:36:52 AM »
Welcome

xx
How do you sort?