Storage Auctions

pugetsoundstorageauctions

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
pugetsoundstorageauctions
« on: May 20, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »
I've found never to trust any company that offers useless guarantees. If they start the relationship that way what else are they going to do?

So this site offers:
100% Money Back Guarantee!  We offer a 100% money back guarantee.  There is no fine print to our guarantee.  Our 100% money back guarantee is: "If you're a subscribing client (with a current paid account) for three consecutive months and you are dissatisfied with the information and offers you've received, all you have to do is tell us why you are dissatisfied and provide us with proof that you attended at least half of the auctions we alerted you to, for said three month period, and we will send you a complete refund for the previous paid three months.  Yes, it's just that simple.

So.....?
PROOF I attended HALF the auction and you'll refund my money?
Define proof?  How do I do that?

Then....half?
The ad says you have 500 listings a month. Even if not, the listings are from Vancouver to Bellingham. Yakima, Spokane....?
Most auctions are tue/wed.  You list 30 on tue in a 100mile area and I'm gonna be able to hit maybe 10 if caravan.
Totally impossible to hit half of all auctions going on in a month.

Plus what if they are cancelled? List 10. 9 cancelled.  Now I gotta make up 4 another day to avg out half?

Anyone actually sign up and check these guys out?

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »
Okay....
Maybe, just maybe, I could have given the addy so you knew what I was talking about.  :-\
Apparently ALSA does not get you to them.

So....

pugetsoundstorageauctions (dot) com/Contact.html