Storage Auctions

Anyone have any experience selling purses?

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
Anyone have any experience selling purses?
« on: May 05, 2011, 11:39:34 AM »
Just curious if anyone here has ever sold purses at flea markets or online or anywhere?

I recently came across a source where I can buy purses for like very cheap. The place sells designer knockoffs but I don't want any legal trouble so would stick to the non bootleg purses and the designer inspired bags.

Anyhow, figure at the price I can get them at no way I cannot make a buck. Just curious if anyone has sold purses. Do they sell well, what do you get for the average purse, etc.

Re: Anyone have any experience selling purses?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 08:46:55 AM »
I find knock off's all the time in my lockers. When i find them they go right in the trash bin.
I do not want to sell knock off's or fake products what so ever. I do NOT support that business.

Another thing with selling knock off's over state lines are a federal offense i think. And that carry's stiff penalties.
You don't want the FBI knocking on your door for a 40 dollar knock off purse.

REAL purses i sell, but it is not something that sells fast, purses are a hard sell.

Not to mention possible law suits from the trademark owners. And trust me, they will sue you for everything you got.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:24:50 AM »
I find knock off's all the time in my lockers. When i find them they go right in the trash bin.
I do not want to sell knock off's or fake products what so ever. I do NOT support that business.

Another thing with selling knock off's over state lines are a federal offense i think. And that carry's stiff penalties.
You don't want the FBI knocking on your door for a 40 dollar knock off purse.

REAL purses i sell, but it is not something that sells fast, purses are a hard sell.

Not to mention possible law suits from the trademark owners. And trust me, they will sue you for everything you got.

Even if you state it is not real, that it is a knock off?

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 07:36:32 PM »
A few years back my ex was working at Goodwill. We picked up 5 purses, a couple with the $300 receipt still in them, for I think $16.99 total for all of them. I sold them all on ebay within day and made over $500.

Offline ChefJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 10:53:02 AM »
I sell most of mine on ebay.  The others I consign.  Not as much cash but you don't have to worry about them either.

xx
What has been your best Craigslist selling/buying experience?

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post April 05, 2014, 09:02:45 AM
by Travis
xx
What has been your worst Craigslist selling/buying experience?

Started by Travis

1 Replies
Last post May 30, 2014, 03:15:22 PM
by rulesforrebels
xx
Tips from my experience selling unit items as a Private Seller.

Started by moderntexaspicking

1 Replies
Last post March 18, 2014, 06:17:06 PM
by Travis
xx
Designer purses, shoes and perfume

Started by treasurehunt

6 Replies
Last post February 20, 2015, 09:12:14 PM
by treasurehunt