« on: April 02, 2012, 12:03:21 PM »
share your thoughts? looking for input

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
Re: anyone using yardsellr ?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 12:44:42 PM »
Just looked at it briefly.  ?

Input will be great. Thanks for the question.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 11:43:00 PM »
I have about 50 things on it. Have had only a couple hits thus far. I've tried the free side, where I promo it all through my facebook and I've tried the bulk uploader for .01 per auction where it's supposed to put them in the blocks for you. Haven't had a single hit on those yet so I don't know if it went right or not. I did sell two redline Hotwheels that I paid .25 each for 2.50 each. They were beat fillers but thats a great profit margin albeit on a small scale lol.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 09:46:52 AM »
Hey every penny counts as long as it's profit.  I'll have to try the website out and will let you know.  Depending on what they sell I have some things I'll toss up there to try the waters out while they are also up on ebay (have multiples).

Blah - I don't do facebook or any other social media site.  Will have to think about creating one just for my storage stuff I guess.

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 06:22:27 PM »
we do it all man! I'll have the same thing on CL, eBay, FB, Twitter, Pintrest, Yardsellr and Etsy at the same damn time! In addition to that I'll have pictures of it on my phone and if I hear someone talk about it, I'll whip that ***** out in a heartbeat and try and sell it LOL!