Storage Auctions

Cell phones

Cell phones
« on: March 28, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
Here is a way of selling old cell phones that you find in units.

Often i find 2,3,4 cell phones in one unit. Some of them i sell on ebay, some on CL.
But not to long ago i found a company that buy old cell phones, and in many cases they pay better then what you will get on ebay.

I just got paid today for 2 nokia phones, the payment was 64 dollars. not bad when they came from a 70 dollar locker.

usell.com.   Prices on phones are listed on the website.

Offline terry

Re: Cell phones
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
great site. Too bad the 3 cell phones I have are worthless.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »
great site. Too bad the 3 cell phones I have are worthless.

Even if they show up as wortless, don't throw them away.

What kind of phones do you have? do they come with a charger and do they power up?

Offline terry

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 07:35:36 PM »
I sell at the flea market. If I throw it out you know it's trash. These are 2 nokia and a samsung. The kind you buy at the gas station. Opp just got rid of one. My 6 year old ask if he could have it. The others get a $5 sticker for flea market. Last week had a sprint push to talk marked $10 guys ask if I would take $5. I say I'll take $15. He hands over $10 and says that's a good deal.  I watch the old man on pawn stars. If you have never done flea market sales it is so much fun.

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 10:46:04 AM »
I sell at the flea market. If I throw it out you know it's trash. These are 2 nokia and a samsung. The kind you buy at the gas station. Opp just got rid of one. My 6 year old ask if he could have it. The others get a $5 sticker for flea market. Last week had a sprint push to talk marked $10 guys ask if I would take $5. I say I'll take $15. He hands over $10 and says that's a good deal.  I watch the old man on pawn stars. If you have never done flea market sales it is so much fun.

I am opening my new booth at the flea market here in memphis this weekend, really looking forward to it.
Regardless of how it goes, it will create som fun. And i might meet some good new contacts.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 10:49:37 AM »
I am opening my new booth at the flea market here in memphis this weekend, really looking forward to it.
Regardless of how it goes, it will create som fun. And i might meet some good new contacts.

And you might sell something; be sure to take Mel.

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »
And you might sell something; be sure to take Mel.
\

LOL i can't bring MEL, he is relaxing in a new home up in Boston area.

But i have tons of brand new Jeans, like DKNY and Apple Bottoms, also i will bring in all the art work.

This first weekend will be a test, since this is a brand new indoor flea market (grand opening on saturaday), only thing that can be negative is that there is close to 700 vendors.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 04:33:31 PM »
\

LOL i can't bring MEL, he is relaxing in a new home up in Boston area.

But i have tons of brand new Jeans, like DKNY and Apple Bottoms, also i will bring in all the art work.

This first weekend will be a test, since this is a brand new indoor flea market (grand opening on saturaday), only thing that can be negative is that there is close to 700 vendors.

700 vendors...YIKES !   My outdoor flea has about 200 I think.

xx
A Way to Sell Cell Phones

Started by MovieMan

7 Replies
Last post May 25, 2013, 09:05:00 PM
by HomeGrownPromos
xx
Cell phones are fascinating

Started by greywar

4 Replies
Last post May 24, 2013, 12:59:14 PM
by rulesforrebels