Storage Auctions

Developing a Downline for selling....Ideas - Suggestions Lets get talking

Ok so we all know about CL and Ebay and Donation ceters and Thirt and consignment stores. The question is what other selling sources can be developed?

For myself, I have been dabling in selling colletibles for years and have used all those sources. My next step as I get more involved is to start contacting any and all collectibles dealers in my area (Atlanta), going to their shops, meeting, glad handing just to build a face to face relationship so I have other outlets that are industry specific. I've already started with:

Gun Shops, Card Collectors, Art Galleries, Antique Galleries, Consignment stores, etc.

Now, I know all the "old timers / Pros" probably won't want to give out "trade secrets" (LOL) so anyone have any other thoughts?

If you have anything that is obviously of value but you are having trouble selling online, take it to a pawn shop and ask for $100... they might offer you $20 bucks or something...take it and be glad you sold the item.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
If you have anything that is obviously of value but you are having trouble selling online, take it to a pawn shop and ask for $100... they might offer you $20 bucks or something...take it and be glad you sold the item.

That's a great idea and it works for me at places like Play It Again Sports (national ?) and Music Go Round. It gives me some bucks I wouldn't get and sometimes the test of a piece of electronic equipement (amps, etc) that I might not be able to get from a friend who is out of town at the time.

xx
IFC Cable Network developing idea for Storage Facility Series

Started by MovieMan

1 Replies
Last post March 13, 2014, 11:45:32 AM
by Charli
xx
Lets here it for Pa!

Started by mini_sonoma

19 Replies
Last post April 17, 2012, 09:26:56 AM
by PureVendue
xx
Dwindling interest in auctions and in talking about them ?

Started by MovieMan

32 Replies
Last post July 01, 2012, 06:26:38 AM
by money4nothing
xx
Manager lets tenant remove contents while auction is in progress!

Started by Travis

14 Replies
Last post November 17, 2014, 12:06:31 PM
by Travis