Storage Auctions

Mixed Truckloads -Wholesale

Mixed Truckloads -Wholesale
« on: November 04, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »
Hello Everyone,

We are a Wholesale company seeking re-sellers such as Discount Stores, Liquidation Centers, Flea Markets, and others seeking purchase brand-name and private label consumer goods at roughly 30% of original wholesale cost for resale.  E-bay, Craigslist, and Storage Auction people can save valuable time and reduce the risk and mystery by getting real information about what you are buying.

We have both manifested and non-manifested loads of Electronics, Tools, Building Materials, Shoes, Apparel, Sporting Goods, Household, Furniture, Food, and much more.  Our first level relationships with big box stores and global internet retailers allow us to deliver the highest usage rates and create the most personalized sourcing service available to move their new, refurbished, overstock, shelf-pulls, and customer returns fast.

You will not find our lists online.  We want to understand your business and then present you with only deals on goods that are a good fit for you.  Please let me know how we can help you.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
Re: Mixed Truckloads -Wholesale
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:32:10 AM »
You will not find our lists online.  We want to understand your business and then present you with only deals on goods that are a good fit for you.

Lame, lame, and more lame. We know what is better for us than you do. Post your lists and we will order what is in our best interest, not what you need to push out to us.

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 08:25:02 AM »
They are just flipping loads from here..warehouseone.net don't get caught up in the b.s. 

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »
I'm shocked that someone here knows our one and only source for goods... guess we better fold up shop, lol.  Seriously though, it's relationships that get you better product.  Sure we can source loads from the big wholeale warehouses, but why not broker them directly to a buyer so you aren't paying double or triple freight for other wholesalers to handle and re-ship the same load?  The landscape of this industry is changing rapidly and the same old big wholesalers aren't reacting fast enough.  We don't "spray and pray" our lists all over the net for many reasons, and yes, we like to get to know our customers personally... meaning we actually go out, visit them, and take notes on the things they want specifically.  I'm new to this site and really learning alot from everyone, but I hope the skeptics don't keep others from becoming successful.  Afterall, as the old say goes "If you see a sign for an auction that you plan on attending... tear it down."

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 04:50:47 PM »
No wonder I never see signs for auctions. >:(

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »
we like to get to know our customers personally... meaning we actually go out, visit them, and take notes on the things they want specifically.  

What makes you think we want you coming out and taking notes on our businesses? You're not getting the message of, you run your business and we'll run ours. I neither need nor WANT anyone poking around my business practices. IMO, either post your products or leave us alone.

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 07:50:42 PM »
Allero

I had no idea people would get upset when presented with options and I am sorry if I offended you.  Nobody is forcing you to to do anything with the information and I regret that your post indicates that you feel victimized in some way.  I can appreciate that there are those that prefer to seek out what they need, and only when they need it, rather than have somebody try to "sell" them, as I am that way myself to an extent.  However, many people I meet in the auction business, online sales, etc, are very welcoming to have a wholesale person actually visit them... not many do.  Peace to you and best of luck in your business.

Ryan

xx
Has anyone used eBay Wholesale?

Started by Travis

3 Replies
Last post June 16, 2013, 03:11:06 AM
by axis