Storage Auctions

Has A&E given Victor Rjesnjansky & Moe Prigoff the axe?

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Has A&E given Victor Rjesnjansky & Moe Prigoff the axe?
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:50:49 PM »
I was looking at the Storage Wars Texas website and something caught my eye. The following picture was on their homepage. Who's missing? Victor Rjesnjansky & Moe Prigoff. Perhaps something happened while they were filming this season. Moe was only seen in the first two episodes and in the other episodes Mary has been teaming up with Jenny. Now, Vic is scheduled to appear in upcoming episodes so we will have to wait and see what happens with him. Perhaps Victor requested a transfer to Storage Wars New York where he belongs.  :D

Poor Walt. He's taller than the other cast members in the photo but he looks like a midget here.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
Re: Has A&E given Victor Rjesnjansky & Moe Prigoff the axe?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 11:27:17 AM »
I hope thwy were boring and not made for tv

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 12:05:00 PM »
I haven't seen episode 2 of this last week's shows. However, I did see in the first show, Victor Rzozkzkzkznanski in the opening sequence. So, I don't think he got the axe. However, Moe was nowhere to be found. Jenny asked Mary where Moe was and she replied, "I don't know, must be in surgery." I'm paraphrasing.. but it definitely seemed like she was trying to get off the subject.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 12:44:09 PM »
The funny thing is, Vic and Moe were originally in the photo above but were photoshopped out.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 03:04:07 PM »
Just received the following comment on the AuctionsTX.com blog.

"Just left the filming in south Fort Worth. Spoke to Moe personally. He's still around. Only one not there was Vic."

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 03:09:25 PM »
Moe is boring and looks like the Marx brothers. When Moe talks all I hear is the Benny Hill theme

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 10:19:49 PM »
moe was boring.  but Mary and Lisa are annoying and I wish they would be gotten rid of as well. Jenny overprices her stuff. I really don't like much about storage wars texas at all.  the original is the best with Barry in it. hated the New York one too.  The only thing I really hated about original storage wars were those outlaw shirts that jarrod wore all the time. but seriously - Mary needs to go.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 10:23:58 PM »
but seriously - Mary needs to go.

I agree, or at the very least she needs to tone down her recent upsurge of the 'wacky act'.

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 10:22:26 PM »
Hope, hope, HOPE that Victor is gone!  Such an oily character; hopefully Lisa will go with him.  I want to see Moe comes back; he's sweet.  If I hear Jenny say one more time, about a BEAUTIFUL piece of antique furniture "now, when i pain that pink/blue/green" etc....I will SCREAM!  I cannot believe what she does to beautiful pieces; she has no appreciation of beautiful wood and just destroys them with her tacky changes.  Just when I'm hoping Victor has been dumped, that obnoxious auction cowboy arrives.  Cannot STAND him.  Thinks he's so hot....NOT!!

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 09:54:17 AM »
Its all about ratins and how is popular and who is not! Networks do polls and what the view likes and what the viewer doesnt like. Basically the network dumps in one hand and either you eat it or you dont and if you dont they find a way for you to eat it.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 07:20:37 PM »
It looks like Moe Prigoff is back, at least for a few episodes. He's still not listed in the opening credits. I think the producers realized that he's the Barry Weiss of the Texas version and brought him back for comedic relief.