Storage Auctions

New Auction Show Casting in Southern California

New Auction Show Casting in Southern California
« on: March 29, 2012, 08:49:48 PM »
Calling all Shipping Container Buyers---this is your chance to be on the next big auction TV show! 

We are currently casting in Southern California for buyers with real experience at shipping container auctions.  We are looking for all kinds of buyers…individual buyers, brokers, liquidation buyers, distributors, corporate buyers, etc. 

To apply, please send an email to [email protected]. Include your contact information along with a short description of your experience with shipping container auctions and a recent photo.  If you have a link to your company website, please attach that as well.

Re: New Auction Show Casting in Southern California
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 04:54:32 PM »
And dont forget you social security number
Contact phone, bank account routing info, mothers maidrn name

And i will send you 15,000,000

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:26:05 PM »
Really, another auction reality show? I think you should shoot the person who did your market research because this type of show is played out. 

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 04:36:47 PM »
Calling all Shipping Container Buyers---this is your chance to be on the next big auction TV show! 

We are currently casting in Southern California for buyers with real experience at shipping container auctions.  We are looking for all kinds of buyers…individual buyers, brokers, liquidation buyers, distributors, corporate buyers, etc. 

To apply, please send an email to [email protected]. Include your contact information along with a short description of your experience with shipping container auctions and a recent photo.  If you have a link to your company website, please attach that as well.
They shows arent even in the top 25 anymore. I mean it gets old after a year watching people pull the same old stuff out of each unit. Let me guess your show will have more drama and a better storyline

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 10:58:37 PM »
The reality is we don't need another show.

xx
New Major Network Show ... NOW CASTING!

Started by JHoldenCasting

0 Replies
Last post May 25, 2015, 01:21:52 PM
by JHoldenCasting
xx
Southern Bama?

Started by auctioncurious

2 Replies
Last post March 11, 2011, 09:53:33 AM
by moparornocar72