Storage Auctions

Storage Heroes Skewered Auction Hunters

Offline StorMe

• Academic= Theory= Revisionist
    • View Profile
Storage Heroes Skewered Auction Hunters
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:10:44 AM »
Hey all!

Just a short note to let you in on some drama going on with Spikes Auction Hunters. So I don't have duplicate content floating around the Internet (Bad For SEO) you can get the details Here:
http://msiit.net/2012/04/26/howz-yo-clickin-finger/

The link above is my web site. I didn't see any reason for a cut and paste...

There are some details there and a contest link as well - ;o)

But, I'll say one thing, it looks like the Auction Hunters are far from being cool guys if the stories are true. Hard to believe that they are not more humble when it comes to meeting people that watch their show or want to get more involved.

I know I am going to reconsider watching it. I'll maybe watch the reruns on Sunday morning if I'm not doing anything but that is 'bout all.

Comments?

Re: Storage Heroes Skewered Auction Hunters
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:37:33 AM »
Don't know the last time that I watched any of the shows.  Think I saw 10 mins of AH when they were in Alaska and then turned off the TV.  Have yet to watch any of this seasons SW, and only a few of the SW: Texas this season.  Only really watch them when my daughters want to watch.  It's all to fake for me on AH, and SW is only slightly less.  I give them credit for showing the people coming up empty and going in the red a few times.  Rest of it is as unreal as AH.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »
Don't know the last time that I watched any of the shows.  Think I saw 10 mins of AH when they were in Alaska and then turned off the TV.  Have yet to watch any of this seasons SW, and only a few of the SW: Texas this season.  Only really watch them when my daughters want to watch.  It's all to fake for me on AH, and SW is only slightly less.  I give them credit for showing the people coming up empty and going in the red a few times.  Rest of it is as unreal as AH.
Youre not alone not watching the shows! The tv show ratings have dropped off and are now at the bottom . Guess people caught on that the show wasnt what they thought it was. But does prove people will watch anything .

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 01:17:21 AM »
Stopped watching them.Don't find them entertaining anymore.

xx
Auction Hunters & Storage Hunters Recaps

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post March 05, 2014, 02:40:17 AM
by Travis
xx
Georgia Self-Storage Auction Hunters - Please Look!

Started by StorMe

4 Replies
Last post May 24, 2012, 09:45:01 PM
by che85mor
xx
Auction Hunters Vs. Storage Wars !

Started by MovieMan

10 Replies
Last post June 08, 2011, 02:18:10 PM
by jrossjr79
clip
Top Christmas Present Ideas For Storage Auction Hunters