Storage Auctions

Storage Wars Season 3.....Here we go again !

Re: Storage Wars Season 3.....Here we go again !
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 10:46:53 PM »
Dave, from what I've read signed on for season 3 ... this guy is going to be another mark or nabila ... saying that I would take double episodes of Mark the Murse than another second watching Jeff.  We get it, you're an umpire and you love cliches .... bottom line this guy is awful.

In regards to the antique unit I'm fairly certain that Barry made his living in his younger days being an Antique picker ... in conjunction with many other things ... so am I supposed to believe that Barry stopped bidding and this guy doubled his money?

Barry bids on anything remotely resembling an antique and passed on a double school desk from 100+ years ago.  I'm not even an antique guy and I knew what it was (grandfather was school teacher in rural VA and had one ... wish I had it now!) 

But if I knew he certainly did and would never have let this guy win it.  Ugh I really hate Jeff!

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 08:17:34 PM »
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Episode #2 tonight.....

Jeff...wants a level playing field.....wise up chump...it's every man for himself and the auctioneer plays favorites !

We have several auctioneers who "didn't see" that last bid that buyer "B" placed, so buyer "A" gets the lkr.

Jeff ?  :P (rasberries !)

Barry: flies to Vegas to check out his car parts...price will be so inflated he won't lose money this time..or will he?

Next new episodes, July 10, 2012.

i  liked barrys locker ,  i dont think i would have spent that kind of money for it but i liked it, the gas pedal and blower set up are over priced but still would have made money on the blower alone assuming it was complete  ($3200 new)http://www.mooneyesusa.com/shop/product.php?products_id=2155

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 08:58:43 PM »
Since Jeff appears in the preview for the July 10 show....he might be the new Dave Hester!! ??? ???

Guess they need a "bad guy" - but HOLY CRAP - enough with all the corny, hokey sayings and comments!!  

Don't care for Jeff myself and apparently some others don't either. See link below which is an article published on the internet.  I am also posting it in the "In the News" threads here on the forum.

'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his handicapped parking permit

http://www.huliq.com/10061/storage-wars-controversy-jeff-jarred-and-his-handicapped-parking-permit

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 09:05:47 PM »
Tuesday, 7/17/2012....

Two new episodes tonight:

In #1, Jarrod starts off by straddling two parking places....that's a pet peeve of mine...is your vehicle so
precious you have to do that...park across the stree where there are 200 empty spaces at the Target or K-Mart.
I sometimes do that...I don't mind the walk.

back later with some highlights.

They’ve added blue banner Tweet comments at the bottom of the screen…please, don’t need that. Is desperation setting in?

Jarrod gets one for about $2300. Barry gets one for $1. Highlight of Barry’s buy is him throwing stuff over his shoulder left and right, but I’m sure there’s something valuable in there.

So far I’ve enjoyed the Shingles Virus commercial more than anything else.

Small crowd today….would have been a good auction to go up against the crew !

Dave Hester went to a different city…got one for $1100…Didn’t show him saying “yuup”.

Jarrod and B look at their $2300 lkr.  Find $15 in change. Another $300 or so in a cheap black document box.

200 blankets…sell or donate..decide to donate.

Darrel checks out $155 lkr.  Surf board with imitation shark bit taken out of side. The usual surprise comes up after the commercial.

Storage Wars Texas comes back August 15, 2012 !  Two new cuties to spark some interest in the male audience..that other bimbo is GONE !

Finishing up the first half hour:

Darrel finds a skateboard. Value…$500. Brandon gets to order from the “big boy menu” today.

Barry takes a wooden Hispanic mask to an “expert”…value….$250 because it’s 60 to 80 years old.

Dave takes beaded purses to “expert” (who probably provided them in the first place)…value…$2100 or so total…give me a break (again!).

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 09:39:12 PM »
Tuesday, 7/17/2012....

Two new episodes tonight:

2nd half hour…The Ship hit the sand.

Dave hasn’t been around for weeks, but he’s “baaaack” ! Oh no !

Unit #1….   Dave get’s it.

Unit #2….   Jarrod gets it. Dave calls it a pile of junk after bidding only $1600 on it.

Unit #3….   Brandon bids $275…gets it.

Dave’s lkr…over values them right off the bat.  Neon letters, spell…what?

Jarrod’s lkr…car parts…Mercedes !   Goggles with blue lenses. Brass blowtorch.

Brandon’s lkr…dad give the kid a hard time as usual.  Gets some “bad***” item coming back after the commercial…
Dave checks out his lettering….any of us just would have figured out what it spelled and figured it out ourselves. Letters are a “major” fad. I suggest they check definition of “fad”. Dealer teases him by saying $3K…then lowers it to $250.

Darrel gets African drum….any guesses on what it’s “worth” ?

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 09:32:16 PM »
Tuesday, June 24, 2012

Episode 1....

Barry has a scheme to help him get a lkr and....IT WORKS !

The couple....oh well. Can't win them all...even when you win one.

Yuuuuup!  ..... gets one and it's pretty good for an Egyptian king.

Darrell and son....Dad has a new business "adventure" in mind...watch this episode and you'll see what a doofus he is.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 09:57:50 PM »
Episode 2....

Dave and Darrell's son exchange words proving yet again how stupid it is to say "f*** you !"

Dave and Barry make a $5K bet on the age of a "Victorian" sofa.  I got one of those one time with bright
red (Brothel red) upholstery. I knew it was a reproduction and I didn't say one way or the other in the eBay ad. I think I got $1200 for it.

Who won the bet? Watch the rerun to find out.

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2012, 12:17:14 AM »
I know it's hard to believe, but I think the show is getting worse all the time! 

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2012, 07:59:36 AM »
they have to be scripting this to be more antagonistic , darryl cant be this big of a goof

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 08:47:09 AM »
'Shows you how much attention I have been paying to the show.  I thought the new season was already out' ;D!
Same here-I think I am always hearing- 'the new season of storage wars is premiering on....' You know, that can end up being a recurring nightmare -just like those nightmares of falling and falling and not hitting bottom, or the clown dreams? 
THE NEW SEASON OF STORAGE WARS IS PREMIERING ......LAST NITE!!!! YUPP!! YEP!! and different vintage cars keep pulling up with Barry driving and in the passenger side-His Midget, the blonde body builder, the transvastite, the fortune teller, etc Just one car after another pulling up and everyone of them is BARRY AT THE WHEEL WITH ONE OF HIS SIDEKICKS!

Dave, dressed like an Ice cream man. all in white with 'Yup' all over his uniform. Lil Mini Daves as sidekicks who do the 'YUP dance.

Brandi/Jarod=everytime they 'argue about a bid=the auction freezes and that game 'ROCK'EM SOCK'EM ROBOTS rink drops in and they become one of those robot boxers. Whoever gets their 'BLOCK KNOCKED OFF' loses and gets their mouth and arms sewed up.. WHILE THE AUCTION RESUMES

Daryll -now, I do not like Daryll. I know this is scripted, but he is an ignorant jerk who can not come across as intellgent EVEN WHEN SW GIVES HIM INFO! So, whenever he goes into one of his BS sessions-WHICH IS ALL THE TIME-or his is belittling his son-WHEN EVER HIS SON(FORGOT HIS NAME_) He would turn into one of the adults in the Charlie Brown Cartoons. 'meh meh mheh. (what ever that sound is) No top shot, only the waist down. His son would be the same 2 demension type cartoon but he would speak and make sense.

Yes, a nightmake, Barry with endless cars, while dave dances, J/B boxing and not hearing Daryll (well not a nightmare for that)

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 10:03:25 AM »
I know it's hard to believe, but I think the show is getting worse all the time! 
The show has become a total sell out! This is the worse season the show has ever had it went from buying units to total gimmick. I bet two more season then its done.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 10:26:30 AM »
The show has become a total sell out! This is the worse season the show has ever had it went from buying units to total gimmick. I bet two more season then its done.

when the show first came out it was kind of a cool novelty since there was a show about something im doing. yeah the show has gotten cornier but lets be honest it sucked from the beginning. i cant stand to watch it anymore

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
when the show first came out it was kind of a cool novelty since there was a show about something im doing. yeah the show has gotten cornier but lets be honest it sucked from the beginning. i cant stand to watch it anymore
Hear hear on that! I say we keep posts of the show to once a month or none. Someone should put a poll up to see if any of the member here care of what happeing on the show  or if we should even  talk about the show here. The fourm should be tricks of the trade or wht we find not about a fake scripted show that is way off track from what it once was.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2012, 03:49:15 PM »
Someone should put a poll up to see if any of the member here care of what happeing on the show  or if we should even  talk about the show here.

Go ahead and put up a poll. You're the perfect one to do so as your dislike of the show is more than apparent.
PLEASE, give some thought to the choices you make for us to choose from.

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 10:05:57 AM »
Go ahead and put up a poll. You're the perfect one to do so as your dislike of the show is more than apparent.
PLEASE, give some thought to the choices you make for us to choose from.

YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

xx
Storage Wars Season 6 Season Finale

Started by Travis

20 Replies
Last post March 17, 2015, 02:44:53 AM
by Henry
xx
Will Storage Wars see a 6th season?

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post October 08, 2014, 09:01:49 PM