Storage Auctions

Storage Wars Texas

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Storage Wars Texas
« on: November 02, 2012, 09:46:08 PM »
Yeehaw !

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Storage Wars Texas
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »
Don't mess with Texas! ;)

Offline Leota

• View Profile
    • Donna's Resale Attic
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 08:22:48 AM »
I miss the Dallas area auctions

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 07:34:32 PM »
I've watched it a few times. You'd think. living in San Antonio, I'd like it, but I feel they are pretty campy. I hope everyone doesn't think that's what all Texas are like! Although... some are. :D

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »
I was on Walt Cade's website the other days and it looks like they're still filming new episodes of Storage Wars Texas. I wonder how many more seasons we are going to see.

Offline Leota

• View Profile
    • Donna's Resale Attic
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 09:17:03 PM »
I bet not too many more.  It seems to get a lot of negative comments. But, who knows, Sienfeld was going to get shelved once too.  :D

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »
Yeah, Walt is a really great guy and he is very down to earth. He truly deserves his success. He even has a link to this forum on his website, which is appreciated. ;)

Walt is one of those people who "pays it forward". Just remember: For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.

Offline Leota

• View Profile
    • Donna's Resale Attic
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 06:31:46 PM »
Yeah, Walt is a really great guy and he is very down to earth. He truly deserves his success. He even has a link to this forum on his website, which is appreciated. ;)

Walt is one of those people who "pays it forward". Just remember: For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.
I have only met him twice and both times we got caught in some filming they were doing at Abby and another place. He had a big crowd but he knew he had never seen my husband and myself and visa versa. He made it a point to come over and shake hands with us and we all introduced ourselves. I was very impressed with the way he handled himself. The auctions we usually went to were Jackie S and Luther D. plus a couple others that I can't remember nowadays. I sure miss those auctions. In Central Calif now and they are too short of runs. Loved the 9a.m. to whatever runs in Dallas/Ft Worth areas.. :-) 

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 10:13:15 PM »
Yeah, I have to agree with you. Dallas/Fort Worth storage auctions are a buyer's dream. Second only to Southern California. In the DFW area, 40-50 auctions is a slow week. Some weeks, they have over 150 storage auctions.

If you really want to be amazed, look at Dan Dotson's schedule at AmericanAuctioneers.com. He is the hardest working man in the storage auction business. 

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 10:34:44 AM »
Well, it looks like Lesa Lewis and Jerry Simpson are back for more than one episode.

In September, on AuctionsTX.com's blog, we published an article about Lesa not coming back for the second season of Storage Wars Texas. The interest in this subject was overwhelming. This article by it self was getting around 2500 hits a day for almost a month.

I have good articles on my blog that were published years ago that still have yet to receive a single comment. This article got around seventy comments in the first few months. She has some seriously loyal fans and they were not happy to see her go.

Here is the link to the article if you want to check it out:
http://auctionstx.com/what-happened-to-lesa-lewis-from-storage-wars-texas/

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2012, 11:40:43 AM »
Did they move Storage Wars Texas from Wednesday nights to Sunday nights? I noticed a commercial that said there were two new episodes coming on this Sunday.

xx
Is Storage Wars Texas Still On?

Started by MovieMan

6 Replies
Last post September 04, 2013, 10:09:03 AM
by bwd111
xx
Thank God for storage wars Texas

Started by BigBizzz

17 Replies
Last post June 03, 2012, 11:44:30 AM
by justacent