Storage Auctions

Poll

Yep, we watch it...who do you like? You can also write comments on who you DON'T like.

Dave
1 (4.3%)
Barry
8 (34.8%)
Darrel
9 (39.1%)
Jarred
2 (8.7%)
None of the above
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Who is your favorite character on Storage Wars ?

Offline terry

Re: Who is your favorite character on Storage Wars ?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 11:41:44 PM »
I got a homicide report. My guy was on the losing end. It was either his mom or sisters locker. But my reaction was WOW :o

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 12:24:26 AM »
I got a homicide report. My guy was on the losing end. It was either his mom or sisters locker. But my reaction was WOW :o

Whoa...that's not the kind of "WOW" factor you want to see if you have a connection to a locker that got sold!

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 09:20:54 AM »
Dave's a jerk.  I'm somewhat surprised that he doesn't spend all his profits repainting his keyed car and replacing sliced tires caused by his behavior.

Jarrod bids with pure emotion.  It's like it is more important to him that he wins a locker than whether he will make a profit from the purchase.  That drives me crazy.

I want Darryl to be my fave, but he's a bit too much of a gambler.  I also can't quite get over him giving that locker to Dave simply because he didn't feel like cleaning it out.  It was a boneheaded mistake that cost him like $400 and gave Dave a big profit.

That leaves Barry.  He's a noob making noob mistakes and he does some silly things.

Can I vote for the auctioneer? (Although he needs to get a grip on the situation at times.)

Offline TonyT

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 10:52:58 AM »
I want Darryl to be my fave, but he's a bit too much of a gambler.  I also can't quite get over him giving that locker to Dave simply because he didn't feel like cleaning it out.  It was a boneheaded mistake that cost him like $400 and gave Dave a big profit.

That episode shows just how much the show is really editted. Dave seemed to back off and not ride Darryl up on that locker, and then he ends up giving it up in the end. Plus, Dave was like super appreciative to Darryl. Just seemed to show that these guys really aren't always at each others throat like they portray

xx
Who is you favorite character on storage auction reality TV? And why?

Started by Travis

5 Replies
Last post November 17, 2012, 08:58:20 AM
by Leota
xx
What is your favorite storage auction?

Started by Travis

10 Replies
Last post August 02, 2013, 03:12:14 PM
by HomeGrownPromos
xx
Your Favorite Non-Storage Source For Product?

Started by MatchesMalone

16 Replies
Last post January 12, 2012, 09:53:05 PM
by Alias
xx
Favorite TV Shows

Started by janette

9 Replies
Last post November 28, 2014, 01:31:53 PM
by Travis