Storage Auctions

2 new lockers won.

2 new lockers won.
« on: April 13, 2011, 05:38:32 PM »
I got 2 new lockers today, they are of the good kind. The ones i love to make money of.

First locker i got for 1 dollar. From this one i have already sold for 75 dollars.

Second locker i got for 50 dollar, this one has potential of hitting 800 dollars when i am done.

Update of what was in them will follow when i have gone thru locker number two.

Re: 2 new lockers won.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 05:45:04 PM »
WoooHoooo!! Nice Mr. Andersen good luck with locker #2

I'll be hitting two auctions this week one tomorrow and one friday. I'll be giving status on crowd size and if prices are coming down or???

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 07:36:49 PM »
When do you appear on Auction Hunters ?

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 09:27:44 PM »
When do you appear on Auction Hunters ?

Nah i live in the real world, with real lockers.
Auction hunters would fade with me around.

Locker number 2 has already sold for 125 dollar, and thats just for one of the items in it.

Here is what locker number two had in it.

- Almost brand new Serta new centry king size mattress set
- Almost brand new queen size mattress set. Box spring is still in the wraper from the store.
- One wardrobe cabinet
- Lanier 6714 copy machine
- GE mini fridge
- Haier mini fridge
- one 3 seater sofa
- one folding table
- one book shelf
- one brand new  52x speed ACER cd rom kit
- one brand new alarm central Magnum alert 1000e
- one workout roing machine
- Montgomery ward airline music bench, 8 track + record player

So movieman, yeah i did good, and please spare me your sarcastic remarks about my lockers. (auction hunters) comment.
And BTW 800 dollars was a conservative potential on this unit. I might even get more.

So movieman, instead of talking down on others, why don't you go out and get your own units. Haven't seen that to much lately? whats up? can't get any units?

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 10:33:01 PM »
Sounds like you got two good lockers there Mr. Andersen, with more profit to follow. We all like seeing positive post, however we also know that the next locker could be a bust. Whether anyone agrees or not this can be a real gamblers game and we live for the big wins.

Congrats again Mr. Andersen   ;D

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 11:01:42 PM »
Thank you so much gravell. Always nice to get good comments on good lockers.

Ohh trust me i know all about bad lockers. I have had my share of them. But i use that knowledge to avoid them. And thats where i do pretty damn good. I seem to have found a way to get the lockers i want to a very good price.

My latest bad locker was about a month ago. And on that one i will with some luck break even.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »
So movieman, instead of talking down on others, why don't you go out and get your own units. Haven't seen that to much lately? whats up? can't get any units?

Like I said, I need to move to near Memphis where the pickins' are easy and every locker is a pot of gold (just like Auction Hunters) !

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 07:33:28 PM »
Like I said, I need to move to near Memphis where the pickins' are easy and every locker is a pot of gold (just like Auction Hunters) !

Pot og gold they are not. I get tons of bad ones as well.
Even this 50 dollar one has a few dings that i did not see right away. the wardrobe cabinet is crappy, an will serve as a storage place.
Also the roing machine is not good, it will be sold as scrap metal.
The Montgomery ward is not worth much on the market, maybe 75 bucks, but i collect these things, so to me it brings great value. More then money ever can.

xx
First two lockers

Started by VinceRN

4 Replies
Last post August 25, 2011, 10:29:38 PM
by ronin
xx
Setup Lockers !

Started by MovieMan

5 Replies
Last post November 22, 2013, 09:03:11 AM
by parksleyman
xx
got 5 lockers for 62.00 total

Started by lithiar

5 Replies
Last post October 16, 2011, 08:32:19 PM
by craiglstauction
xx
Is ANYONE Out There Still Buying Lockers?

Started by the teacher

15 Replies
Last post February 08, 2015, 06:39:51 AM
by Travis