Storage Auctions

# 6 locker update

Re: # 6 locker update
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 02:16:38 PM »
Trying to figure out how to sell the kids jerseys and things I have.  Most of them are football which is about over.  So try and sell or hold till next fall? 

Take it from somebody who lives and breathes football~it's never over!!!  OK~I'm a Vikings fan so my season was officially over about week 3 of the regular season, but I'm still sporting my colors and buying new gear!  As a matter of fact, I used my Amazon gift card for a (Vikings) purple 2-cell maglite and an awesome Vikings umbrella!  Hey~we average more sun than any other city in the US, but by golly that one week when we hit 3 different caravans on 3 different days and it rained all 3........I wanted a decent umbrella!

Label them after season blowout sale!

Now~do you have any youth Vikings jerseys (that don't say Moss or Favre?!?!)? :D

Cold has made me lazy - keep trying to sort the cloths for Ebay lots and then find something else (almost anything else) to do :)

Like hanging out on this forum?......I know~I should be thinking about ebaying......but alas.....I don't want to. I don't want to! I don't want to!!!

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
Like hanging out on this forum?......I know~I should be thinking about ebaying......but alas.....I don't want to. I don't want to! I don't want to!!!

This is why I'll take a dozen photos, then transfer them to the PC and check the boards. Makes it feel less like work!!

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 03:04:07 PM »

Cold has made me lazy - keep trying to sort the cloths for Ebay lots and then find something else (almost anything else) to do :)

LOL I don't have anything else to do.. LOL  All we really got out of that big locker, besides the furniture. Maybe why I keep hanging in there.

Label them after season blowout sale!

Now~do you have any youth Vikings jerseys (that don't say Moss or Favre?!?!)? :D

Yes blowout sell that will work.

Rocken just do it ! just do it!  just do it !!!!!!!!!!  ;)

Have a prom dress on ebay right now, have 10 watchers. Hopefully turn into a bid like crazy at the end (average for this brand $29- $55. Listed for $5 start bid.) Will see.

This is why I'll take a dozen photos, then transfer them to the PC and check the boards. Makes it feel less like work!!

Why I am here.

xx
Seller update on fleabay

Started by MovieMan

8 Replies
Last post July 26, 2012, 10:25:08 AM
by rulesforrebels
xx
[update: check out what I scored] Help me out with this CL ad?

Started by Shmoopy

15 Replies
Last post January 11, 2012, 06:24:02 PM
by craiglstauction
xx
Update on auction caravan #1

Started by Jesterc333

10 Replies
Last post August 16, 2012, 04:43:48 PM
by bwd111
xx
[Update] First auctions on Wednesday!