Storage Auctions

Do they delete your post if they don't like content

Do they delete your post if they don't like content
« on: July 04, 2012, 06:48:10 PM »
Earlier I posted that this show is staged, nobody leaves 4 grand in coins in a locker and just let the locker go.  besides the owners of the locker sites i'm sure when a locker goes past due opens it up and takes all the valuables, but to think someone could get a locker and someone left 30K worth of material in there, well I have some nice beachfront property to sell you in florida, don't listen to the people that call it the swamp.  However I do watch the show,it is entertaining  and for a couple of reasons, BARRY is hilarious and should have his on variety show. Second to see Brandy shake that money maker.  An thd finally in hopes one day someone will knock Dave Hester out but since its staged it will never happen.  I saw someone somewhere post if this show is real how come the stars of the show are the only ones that get to buy the lockers? Darling, have you heard of editing, if this show is real then they edit it and only show the locker bids where the stars of the show get the locker, i'm sure others purchase lockers also but still I think this show is faker than fake.  I think 2 reality shows are truly real Pawn Stars and Swamp People, hard to fake wrestling a gator but i do find it hard to believe the only kill spot on a gator is about the size of a quarter because with the boat shaking and the gator flopping around then these guys are better shots than Billy the Kid.

Re: Do they delete your post if they don't like content
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 06:54:09 PM »
and they call be pappa pump because I am the bomb, that fater son team from the indian tribe, his biceps I chuckle at, mine double his and i'd whip hip arm wrastlin any day.  and his son looks like he uses a elephant gun.  The ones that impress me most is Liz and I can't believe I keep forgetting her partners name because I would turn cajun to marry that little hunny.  man shes hotter than a firecracker, hahaha,get it?  its the 4th of july and i made a firework reference.  oh well, barry would have gotten it.
hahaha,Barry likes his Cigars dipped in Brandy sometimes.  I bet she would rather be with Barry than that want to be Jarrod.  Jarrod , brother, god learn how to dress, you look like a fool while your wife always looks gorgeous.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 07:42:48 PM »
P..Pump.....

Celebrating the 4th are we ?  What's your drink of choice ? Your title asks a question and I guess the content of your two posts above is what you are concerned about being deleted.

In all the time I've been posting here I've only had one post edited (not deleted) and that was because it had a link to a web page I created about a windbag here who was that and more.  Anyway, Drew, the administrator asked me politely not to post the link again, and I didn't.

Meanwhile, P...Pump ..... your affection for Brandy is obvious and since I doubt you will put in an appearance where the couple is actually at hand, I doubt there will be any problems for anyone involved.

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 07:54:25 PM »
With Movieman of enjoying the 4th.  ;)

I think 2 reality shows are truly real Pawn Stars and Swamp People, hard to fake wrestling a gator but i do find it hard to believe the only kill spot on a gator is about the size of a quarter because with the boat shaking and the gator flopping around

I can verify that that is true.  ;)

Oh and I do have some swamp land in Fl I could sell you. LOL

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 09:23:23 PM »
Earlier I posted that this show is staged, nobody leaves 4 grand in coins in a locker and just let the locker go. 

Actually, yes they do. To be frank, if it is your intent to be both irritating and a pest by making mindless posts around here; you're off to a good start.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 09:38:30 PM »
Earlier I posted that this show is staged, nobody leaves 4 grand in coins in a locker and just let the locker go.

I've always had a problem with the use of words like: "always", "never", "nobody", "everybody" and the way they are "sometimes" used in a sentence.

It is certainly true that I have "always" had a problem with word usage, but it is "seldom" true that "nobody" does a particular behavior. I think there is "sometimes" "somebody" who does a particular behavior.

For instance, I have SEEN instances of "somebody" leaving large sums of money in lkr safes. I've never gotten a really big one, but I know a fellow who did.  The person who left the money might have died with "no one" knowing about the locker (recluses do exist) or the frm lkr owner might have been in jail and wasn't going to let anyone know about that stash. "Any number" of reasons it could happen.  

Maybe it doesn't happen "often" but it does happen. Just don't count on it happening for "you"...whoever "you" might be.  ;D

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 11:34:49 PM »
Why is everyone so surprised on the goods left in lockers?

People forget.  Grandma dies, bunch of coins in bag in box in chest.  Don't have room or time to go thru so shove in unit. Forgt about it....

My ex called me and said I had some totes in back of locker. I had totally forgotten about them.  Totes had about $3000 of never used Snap-on tools.  I had got them them but then went to new shop that supplied  those tools. Got out of industry and never needed.  Had she lost locker....

Even better example, when I moved I found an envelope that had fallen down inside a dresser.  It had $1000 in it.  Totally forgot I had it there.  It ws from a trip to Vegas 6-7yrs before.  Had I just stuck it in storage I never would of found it.

And then there are people like this girl I was seeing.  She got into drugs. Lost apartment. No where to go.
Stuck it all in storage. Lots of jewelry. Like new name brand expensive clothes. Electronics.
Couldn't pay. Lost locker.
She was the type that was so into her stuff it wouldn't even cross her mind to sell anything.
She wouldn't sell jewelry to pay rent. Rather be homeless than sell her belongings.
Sure, by not selling SOME he lost it ALL but that's just how she thought.....

I might be amazed what is found in unit, never surprised.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 08:56:45 AM »
Yeah I guess I was mainly just being irritating, was in one of those moods ya know?  So I apologize to you guys because regardless what I say or believe about the show I do watch it. Heck I will sit and watch a 4 hour marathon straight of it.  But to the last person that responded to my post about the choice of words and when and how they should be used, man you're nuts.  And you guys are wrong about me never ever going to have a chance to meet brandy because you know who I am really?  I'm the guy that bid squeezing that rubber chicken in that one episode.  I waked  by Brandy and said morning, little snot didn't even respond and Jarrod said , 'good way to get knocked out brother', so I just dropped my chicken and said, 'Knock me out jARROD, here I am, knock me out?  The little fella in the black pants that come down below the knees turned around and walked off. but you know what kind of pants I talk about, same kind of pants gang bangers wear.   I will have Brandy one day and when I hit that mment, I will squeeze that chicken to deathl  Me and Barry went drinking after the auction, man that is one cool dudee and incredibly funny and another tip about him, he is worth about 25 million, the storage room auctions, thats why he throws everything away but collecttibles, the man needs nothing.   Now don't know why Hester ain[t been on but if its over that yupp lawsuuit, how stupie.  how eo people get patents on words?  OKk, I want the patent on GET ER DONE so I can sue that fat hillbilly comment.
thank you for listening and god bless, I need a biscuit with some jam and white gravy on it.  LATER my new FRIENDS!

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 09:33:46 AM »
I'm the guy that bid squeezing that rubber chicken in that one episode.  

This part I can almost believe.

I will have Brandy one day and when I hit that mment, I will squeeze that chicken to deathl  !

This will NEVER happen.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 11:25:47 AM »
This will NEVER happen.

Never say never! You just don't know these days. :)
I'm still holding out for the day that I 'bump' into my favorite TV star sweetheart.  ;D

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 12:33:15 PM »
I will have Brandy one day and when I hit that mment, I will squeeze that chicken to deathl 

Can't you go blind doing that!!??   ::) ::)

Offline money4nothing

• I'm hidding
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 05:59:07 PM »
squeezing that rubber chicken in that one episode.  I waked  by Brandy and said morning, little snot didn't even respond and Jarrod said , 'good way to get knocked out brother', so I just dropped my chicken and said, 'Knock me out jARROD, here I am, knock me out? 

Not sure I would have acknowledged a guy holding a rubber chicken either.  ::)

LOL

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 07:53:25 AM »
My affection for Brandy is obvious? well like Duh, i'm madly in love with that woman and you just wait, one day she will dump that wannabe gangsta Jarrod and I will swoop right in, flex this bicep a time or two and next thing you know you will be seeing  me with Brandy at the auctions because in the divorce, she will get the store.  I will probably have to whip Jarrod a time or two to get him in line and out of our life but this should be no problem.  I think he was scared of Dave Hester of all people.  He started smack talking Yupp man and the yupp man told him make his move and Jarrod backed down like the little chick he is, yes BRANDY SHALL BE MINE! And on weekends Barry and me will go golfing, brandy will ride in my cart and I will dip my cigars in a little Brandy.  God shes gonna love me.

xx
Fake Clone Forum - Stealing content from other websites.

Started by Travis

21 Replies
Last post August 01, 2011, 10:04:56 AM
by Drew
xx
Double Speak....the content shown in this link has no single focus

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post August 25, 2013, 08:05:31 PM
by Travis
xx
Do You Post In Other Areas?