Storage Auctions

How much does everyone get for Side by Side Refrigerators?

Offline mj74

How much does everyone get for Side by Side Refrigerators?
« on: June 26, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
I won a unit yesterday,and I have a MAYTAG Side by Side Refrigerator with Ice Dispenser. Needs to be wiped out,but other than that it looks like new. How much oes everyone typically get for such an item?

I looked it up,and it retails for $965,so would I be pushing it if I asked $500.00?

This is the first time I have got a refrigerator in a unit,so I thought I would ask here.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Re: How much does everyone get for Side by Side Refrigerators?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 08:26:13 PM »
One of my friendly competitors almost makes a science of gettig lkrs with appliances....maybe because the sides of his 20 foot box truck say "Maytag" and have a pic of the Maytag man !

Anyway, he gets a lot of them and typically sells ones like you described in the $400 to $500 range. It's a hell of a lot easier to ask a price and come down than it is to ask a price and go up !  ;D

Offline mj74

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 10:59:32 PM »
One of my friendly competitors almost makes a science of gettig lkrs with appliances....maybe because the sides of his 20 foot box truck say "Maytag" and have a pic of the Maytag man !

Anyway, he gets a lot of them and typically sells ones like you described in the $400 to $500 range. It's a hell of a lot easier to ask a price and come down than it is to ask a price and go up !  ;D

That's very true! Thank for the reply. :)

Offline Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 07:07:29 AM »
All depends on the size of the city/market you live in and how many people with the means and courage to buy a high quality but used refrigerator. Where I live, it would be pushing it to try to get $500 even though it is well worth it, I would probably have to sell for around $300, but if you come from a large metro area you may be able to get your price.

xx
Hey I'm Dave on the north side.

Started by murseh8r

1 Replies
Last post December 19, 2010, 01:49:47 PM
by Drew
xx
Black "reply" message appearing on right top side of screen

Started by MovieMan

4 Replies
Last post August 02, 2013, 12:22:05 AM
by Travis