Storage Auctions

So a lady walks into a unit...

Offline alloro

• View Profile
So a lady walks into a unit...
« on: November 11, 2011, 12:14:13 AM »
...after the auctioneer goes over all the rules and requirements, two units into the day and this woman walks 5 feet into a 10 foot deep unit to look behind the stuff in the front. She gets read the riot act for it, so at the next unit doesn't step in. Instead leans in and starts opening boxes to peak inside them. Friggin' people!

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: So a lady walks into a unit...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »
Please tell me they kicked her out!

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 01:41:48 PM »
Ya - that would of been an automatic kick in my area.  You can lean into the unit but no touching, poking, etc.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 06:31:48 PM »
Just walking in the unit that far would of been grounds to get kicked in my area. Although I have seen some regulars poke through the boxes that were at the door when auctioneer was not looking.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 10:41:00 PM »
She should have been booted right away!

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 12:34:11 PM »
Nope, much to my surprise the auctioneer didn't boot her.

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 07:00:44 AM »
The questions is --- did she even bid on anything?  Or was she just a clueless looky loo?

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 09:30:26 AM »
Fortunately (for her) she turned out to be a clueless looky loo!

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 06:33:04 PM »
Just tell her "get out of my locker ma'am"

Roadvirus

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 08:39:48 PM »
...after the auctioneer goes over all the rules and requirements, two units into the day and this woman walks 5 feet into a 10 foot deep unit to look behind the stuff in the front. She gets read the riot act for it, so at the next unit doesn't step in. Instead leans in and starts opening boxes to peak inside them. Friggin' people!

Sounds like the type of woman who, when she visits peoples' homes, she snoops through the medicine cabinet and whatnot.

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 09:38:28 PM »
Sounds like the type of woman who, when she visits peoples' homes, she snoops through the medicine cabinet and whatnot.

Eons ago when I was a kid, I remember my parents always griping about our next door neighbor being a medicine cabinet snoop whenever she was over. So me being the evil child that I was, I decided to help out. The next time I heard she was coming over, I wrangled my sisters into helping me work my marble collection into the medicine cabinet. To this day I really think she crapped her pants when all of those marbles came pouring out, bouncing all over the place. A strange thing must've happened to her that night, because I never heard of her snooping in anyone's medicine cabinet again.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 07:47:46 AM »
Eons ago when I was a kid, I remember my parents always griping about our next door neighbor being a medicine cabinet snoop whenever she was over. So me being the evil child that I was, I decided to help out. The next time I heard she was coming over, I wrangled my sisters into helping me work my marble collection into the medicine cabinet. To this day I really think she crapped her pants when all of those marbles came pouring out, bouncing all over the place. A strange thing must've happened to her that night, because I never heard of her snooping in anyone's medicine cabinet again.

lmfao, now that is funny. She got what she deserved. To bad video cameras were not the norm back then like they are now. Be funny to watch her reaction over and over, lol.

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 01:22:55 PM »
 ;D  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha   thats some funny chit right there.  Putting marbles in the medicine cabinet. 

Im smiling from ear to ear. 

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 09:46:20 AM »
When my dog starts poking around the trash I shoot him with a water pistol.  Maybe next time pack some heat? A shot to the eye will keep her out. 

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 09:59:24 AM »
Maybe next time pack some heat? A shot to the eye will keep her out.

Yeah, right, okay...that'll get someone a whole different kind of 5x10 unit.

xx
This lady needs some help!

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post February 04, 2014, 01:40:24 PM
by Travis
xx
Don’t forget to pay the lady…so she can pass it on to Dan

Started by MovieMan

0 Replies
Last post December 21, 2012, 07:54:51 AM
by MovieMan
xx
OMG, Saw the worlds dumbest lady today!

Started by acman

5 Replies
Last post November 10, 2011, 06:09:08 PM
by money4nothing
xx
Comic book about gov't secrets getting auctioned off in a storage unit "Unit 44"

Started by StorageAuctionFinds

2 Replies
Last post October 17, 2013, 03:16:45 PM
by alloro