Storage Auctions

Top reasons locker renters lose their lockers to auction.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Top reasons locker renters lose their lockers to auction.
« on: December 31, 2012, 08:43:11 AM »
Close your eyes and count backwards from 99.

#99.....my dog ate my paycheck.

#98....

#97....

Re: Top reasons locker renters lose their lockers to auction.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 11:36:56 AM »
#97 I really didn't think they would sell it

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »

"I had to buy my 'medication'".     <sound of b*ng hit>.   "Ahhh.....what were we talking about".

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 04:42:14 PM »

"I had to buy my 'medication'".     <sound of b*ng hit>.   "Ahhh.....what were we talking about".
Hilarious!

#95  The storage facility manager was rude to me...I'll show her!  >:(

Offline dbr831

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:29 AM »
#94 I was out of town for a week and my friend/wife/father/son... was supposed to pay the bill and forgot.

#93 I was on my way to pay the bill and had my purse snatched at Walmart...followed by...but I would like to buy my stuff back from you so how much? Answer: You can have it back for $250. Ok it will take me a couple days to make the money but I'm working tonight and tomorrow night so I'll call you Wednesday. She didn't call. Based on information received from storage facility and the little black book found in the unit the owner is a hooker. Based on the fact she wasn't able to come up with the $250.00, not a very good one. The little black book was the best thing in the unit. Very entertaining.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 01:52:15 PM »
#92  Dad, you can't take care of yourself anymore so we're putting you in a assisted living center. Dad agrees, sells his house and has all of his stuff moved into storage. A few years later Dad dies and the storage facility sells his stuff.

#91  Peter is a nice guy with a good job until he meets Christina an attractive girl with a coke problem. Peter gets hooked, loses his job and starts stealing to support their drug habit. A few months later Peter gets arrested and Christina meets a nice new guy with a job. Peter has no other choice but to have his friends/family move all of his stuff out of his apartment and into storage. A few more months go by and peter is still locked up with no end in sight. Peter's friends/family quit paying on his storage unit and it goes into foreclosure.

Offline Alias300

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »

#91  Peter is a nice guy with a good job until he meets Christina an attractive girl with a coke problem. Peter gets hooked, loses his job and starts stealing to support their drug habit. A few months later Peter gets arrested and Christina meets a nice new guy with a job. Peter has no other choice but to have his friends/family move all of his stuff out of his apartment and into storage. A few more months go by and peter is still locked up with no end in sight. Peter's friends/family quit paying on his storage unit and it goes into foreclosure.

Good news is you...ah....I mean <cough> "Peter" didnt have to bad of a coke problem if you...sorry...*PETER* still had possession's to be put in storage! 

:)

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 03:01:19 PM »
Good news is you...ah....I mean <cough> "Peter" didnt have to bad of a coke problem if you...sorry...*PETER* still had possession's to be put in storage! 

:)

Hilarious! If your local coke dealer accepts used sofas on trade, it's time to move. :D

#90 The storage facility manager wouldn't take used furniture as payment for back rent.

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 08:18:52 PM »
#89 You are moving to Tibet and don't need your stuff so you just surrender it to the manager. ???? (true story)

xx
Top ten reasons locker "owners" lose their lockers

Started by MovieMan

3 Replies
Last post February 09, 2011, 03:35:36 PM
by MovieMan
xx
Reasons people lose their storage unit

Started by Travis

12 Replies
Last post March 26, 2014, 07:40:40 PM
by thechildrenspatch
xx
New way for locker renters to pay their bills !

Started by MovieMan

7 Replies
Last post July 12, 2013, 07:17:34 PM
by Alias300
xx
Reasons people get in the storage auction business

Started by Travis

5 Replies
Last post November 13, 2014, 09:52:43 AM
by rulesforrebels