Storage Auctions

Updates from my latest

Updates from my latest
« on: November 16, 2011, 06:48:14 PM »
Haven't been on much lately. But all has been quite to, went to a silent auction today, 8 units. 15  bidders with 30 looky loos,  nothing at all worth getting, I bid dirt low on everything and honestly regretted it as soon as I turned in my bids. Wish I would have packed up and went home. Luckily I came up empty.

There are 3 auctions tomm, 2 on the other side of the river, both decent size, and I was reminding everyone about them today at the auction. Trying to get most of them at those 2 that are 10 mins away from each other, one is at 10 and one at 11.

The reason why is on my side of the river there is one auction with 18 units at it as of today. It starts at 10:30 right between those other two auctions. So I am hoping for a small crowd there. Wife is going alone again since I have to work. Hope to score some nice units real cheap again.

last purchase was done by the wife at the silent auction where she landed 3 units for $155 total.

Update from those units

$10 unit, couch and matching recliner, fridge and stove. Had tv, microwave, bedroom set, and some other misc items.

Sold recliner/couch for $50, microwave for $10. TV was busted, dressers were crap so we gave away. Sold 8/12 bucks worth of other stuff out if it as well. Still have fridge/stove and IDK if they work yet or not. Very nice 4 post queen size bed frame.

Total Sold: $70

$45 unit, dresser with chest of drawers, snake cage, gun rack, gun safe, couch/love seat, computer monitor, computer speakers, washer.

Sold dresser and chest of drawers. For $40, gun rack for $5, safe was a homemade one and it was a POS, couch and love seat went to the dump, washer was given to someone else, (Rat invested), , 2 sailboat collectible figurines

Total sold:$45

$100 unit, love seat and couch with matching ottomans. 5 piece bedroom set, makeup vanity mirror set from Japan, chaise chair, hightop kitchen table and chairs, george foreman, griddle, deep fryer, sailboat painting, a big painting of a thanksgiving dinner, tons of clothes, keyboard, bathroom shelve set, knick nack shelve, vases, fur blanket, purses. christmas tree dvd player, tv surround system.

Sold 5pc bedroom set for 260, hightop kitchen table and chairs 50, thanksgiving painting for 10, shelves for 5 each, knick nacks and such for 15

Total Sold:$350

Overall $155 spent, $465 earned with couch and love seat set, makeup vanity mirror set, fridge/stove, chaise chair, headboard frame and lots of odds and ends are all left.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Updates from my latest
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »
Dude that ship and painting of the ship is kick ass!

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:27:42 PM »
Dude that ship and painting of the ship is kick ass!

I agree, those two things really caught my eye, how much did those two sell for>?

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 08:52:44 PM »
I agree, those two things really caught my eye, how much did those two sell for>?

Havent sold either, while the painting is very nice the ship looks better in a picture. It's not old at all and a few parts on there are plastic.

Asking 100 for the painting and 20 for boat.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »
Havent sold either, while the painting is very nice the ship looks better in a picture. It's not old at all and a few parts on there are plastic.

Asking 100 for the painting and 20 for boat.

Damn, wish I had the extra $120, I'd buy it, lol, then of course my wife would kill me, lol.

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:19:11 PM »
20 for the boat?   how much to ship to 76048. 

I may be interested in the boat.. 

;D

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 07:30:16 PM »
20 for the boat?   how much to ship to 76048. 

I may be interested in the boat.. 

;D

Uhhh honestly I would even know how to check that out. Would I just call the post office and ask or what?

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »
Well normally you would package everything up, get the weight and dimensions of the box and then you can check postage by going to usps.gov website.  Think you can do the same with fedex and ups.

Trying to ship the ship would be a pita.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 04:59:35 PM »
If Todd doesn't buy it, I will buy the ship.

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 07:43:07 PM »
acman, you can have it.. 

;D

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »
Woooo..that ship and the painting = awesome finds. Lucky!

xx
latest posts

Started by glassbreaker

3 Replies
Last post November 27, 2012, 08:51:11 PM
by MovieMan
xx
What is the latest on the Dave Hester Debacle?

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post March 09, 2013, 01:25:52 PM
by Travis
xx
Latest Cool Stuff I've Found in Units!

Started by the teacher

20 Replies
Last post February 18, 2011, 02:10:21 PM
by sbell111
xx
latest Mac OS, Creative Suites 6, Final Cut Pro and much more Dallas/Fort Worth