Storage Auctions

New Auctioneer For Storage Wars Dallas identified as Colonel Walt Cade

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
The new auctioneer for Storage Wars Dallas is rumored to be Colonel Walt Cade from Longview, TX. For more information, read the comments section on the following article. http://storageauctionblog.com/?p=89

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
Cool! He actually links to the forums from his site!

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Cool! He actually links to the forums from his site!

AND the article at TCLane's website was written May 11, 2011. Where's the current news on the new SW Dallas show?
I'm still trying to find out WHEN the Dallas show will air...still looking like the July 20, 2011 SW premiere is with the original cast and still in California.

Come on Travis....the next time you're talking to your Dallas property managers let's get the SCOOP !   ;D

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Meanwhile, while we're waiting for actual start date for SW DAllas, here's the link to the "colonel's" website for his auctions. Funny, he doesn't LOOK like a colonel.  ;D
waltcadeauctions.com/

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
I just got an email from Walt Cade this morning, I posted it on the blog. He has confirmed that he is in fact the auctioneer for Storage Wars Dallas. I asked him about the cast and I'm waiting for his response.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
I just got an email from Walt Cade this morning, I posted it on the blog. He has confirmed that he is in fact the auctioneer for Storage Wars Dallas. storageauctionblog.com/?p=89  I asked him about the cast and I'm waiting for his response.

Got it !  I looked at your May 11, 2011 article and then SCROLLED DOWN to see the blog responses..."JOHN JONES" !  ;D

Yee-Haw get along little doggies !

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Meanwhile, while we're waiting for actual start date for SW DAllas, here's the link to the "colonel's" website for his auctions. Funny, he doesn't LOOK like a colonel.  ;D

Neither did Colonel Sanders

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
I'm still trying to find out WHEN the Dallas show will air...
Come on Travis....the next time you're talking to your Dallas property managers let's get the SCOOP !   ;D

From what I read, Storage Wars Dallas premieres Fall, 2011

An email from the horses mouth...that's the scoop!

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile

From what I read, Storage Wars Dallas premieres Fall, 2011

An email from the horses mouth...that's the scoop!

That sounds right as the last batch of California episodes would take July-August to exhaust themselves before going into reruns.

My theory is that the DFW stuff will run its course while the NY and FL episodes are being filmed, then on to them.
Maybe they will extend each city by 2nd seasons.....THIS COULD GO ON A LONG TIME !

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
.....THIS COULD GO ON A LONG TIME !

That's what I'm banking on...why do you think I built the Dallas auction site? All the newcomers and looky loos need to know where the auctions are at...who knows..maybe I'll even sell a star map...LOL ::)

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Here's the written promo for SW Dallas from the A&E website:

NEW YORK, NY, JUNE 20, 2011 - The stakes are higher; the rivalries more intense; the drama more explosive. Get set for a wild ride as everyone's favorite treasure hunters return for an action packed second season. All-new episodes of A&E's most watched nonfiction series "Storage Wars" will begin airing Wednesday, July 20 at 10pm ET/PT with back-to-back premieres.

"Storage Wars," which follows teams of bidders looking to score it big in the high stakes world of storage auctions, ranks as A&E's number one series of all time among adults 25-54. During its first season, the series averaged 2.8 million viewers per episode and peaked at 3.8 million.

In season two the hunt continues as the fortune foursome blaze through Southern California storage facilities -- but with new enemies and higher stakes, finding auction treasure has never been more difficult. Dave Hester opens an auction house, forcing a sizable investment that could destroy his "Mogul" status. Troubles at home sideline Darrell Sheets' business, causing the "Gambler" to take desperate measures. And the rivalry between them both has never been more heated. Meanwhile, Jarrod and Brandi open an annex to their shop, laying down the gauntlet to their bankrolled competition. And after selling rap impresario Suge Knight's clothes, Barry Weiss is just trying to stay out of trouble. Hollywood memorabilia and vintage guitars are just a small measure of the plunder to be found and in this world where cash is king and winner takes all, it's anyone's guess who will come out on top.

"Storage Wars" is produced by Original Productions, a FremantleMedia Company ("Ice Road Truckers" and "Deadliest Catch") for A&E Network. Executive producers are Thom Beers and Philip D. Segal. Jeff Conroy is co-executive producer and Dolph Scott is series producer. A&E executive producers are David McKillop and Elaine Frontain Bryant.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
No response from Walt yet in regards to the cast members. 

I have been unable to obtain any information in cast members. Auctioneer Walt Cade is not answering any questions. I have phoned people I know are with the show, even called employees that I know should be affiliated with Storage Wars Dallas, Nothing. All I know is several are from the Tyler Area! Nothing but pure secrecy. I cant even confirm where these auctions are.

No response from Walt yet in regards to the cast members. 

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
I got a response from Walt this morning, he said he couldn't provide any information on the cast. I'll be at some Dallas auctions in a few weeks and I'll do some digging.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
BigBuyGal I have a few questions for you.

I have noticed that you have put your two cents in on several storage auction websites and Yahoo Answers questions. Are you a professional buyer or are you affiliated with any storage auction related websites?

xx
New Interview With Auctioneer Walt Cade From Storage Wars: Texas

Started by Travis

0 Replies
Last post August 01, 2014, 09:44:50 PM
by Travis
xx
Interview With Walt Cade

Started by Travis

2 Replies
Last post May 15, 2012, 12:01:04 AM
by Travis