Storage Auctions

Auction Hunters Summer Season, 2011

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Re: Auction Hunters Summer Season, 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »
It's about time. I don't think I can handle watching another episode of Brandon the former boxer on Storage Hunters getting into a fake fight.

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:53:04 AM »
Wish I could say it was comical,it was just sad.

Offline Bandit

• View Profile
    • Storage Battles
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:05:30 AM »
  We find the show  even more UnBelievable then the rest of You .
As Brandon and Lori  lived across the street from Us in Mass. before moving to the Left Coast to work in a family run business .
  I will say that they kept UPS busy with items they picked up  and  re sold on     E Bay , especially lap tops ,( He can fix them ). and  cars bought off Craig's , He did the body and mechanical and Lori detailed and polished them . and they flipped them on
Fee Bay .

Offline Bandit

• View Profile
    • Storage Battles
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »
  I just watched there adventures in Las Vegas , if they researched the owners and they " Hit it Big " . Why is there locker filled with valuables being auctioned off for a couple of hundred in back rent ?
  I liked the one with all the slot machines worth $ 8,000 , but they take $ 5250. cash .

As to the locker with all the guns in it , I really feel bad about Not inviting Brandon to My Rod and Gun Club  , I didn't realize that He knew His way around firearms , after the way he identified the firearms by make and caliper as Lori lifted them up , really impressed Me .    ::)
  Her Lack of Firearm Safety Knowledge  doesn't surprise Me at all .
Too bad it wasn't a real machine gun , that would of been good for $ 10,000 and 10 yrs . LOL

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 09:03:12 PM »
Tuesday, August 30, 2011...

New episode in Henderson, NV, 20 miles south of Las Vegas...let the phoniness begin !

First 10 minutes...working on laptop while "watching"....so tired of hearing Ton say "Dude" to Allen when either one of them finds some phoney goldmine of an item. It's as bad as the Picker Sisters saying "Oh, my god" about 10 times in 22 minutes of program content.

Wasn't too interested so had to rewind Tivo to see what I missed; my new interest in safes was rewarded when they pulled a cool crack on a little breadbox safe.

Now some magician stuff....does anyone even do basic magic anymore. I can't stand that Chris Angel levitation stuff!

OK, they spent $300+ and sold for $5k plus....making about $4500 profit. Heck, we do that every week too !

Next week they get a riding bull.....well, it's bull anyway, so that's very appropriate !  ;D

Offline Bandit

• View Profile
    • Storage Battles
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 11:35:12 PM »
  At the auctions here in Central Mass.  I am hearing rumors that a Back hoe was used to place an " Empty Safe " into a Locker before a recent auction ?   ::)
  I have almost stopped watching the show , except to see if they will outdo themselves with more unbelievable finds .
Bandit

xx
Auction Hunters....Summer, 2011....Starts

Started by MovieMan

14 Replies
Last post August 23, 2011, 11:04:21 PM
by MovieMan
xx
Auction Hunters Fall Season, 2011

Started by MovieMan

16 Replies
Last post November 09, 2011, 09:43:53 PM