Storage Auctions

look at all the texas trash.

Offline ronin

look at all the texas trash.
« on: November 22, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »
if any of you have run in to the storage wars Dallas people you know what im talking about.  they picked the biggest bunch of trailer park white and black trash they could find to be on that show. even the auctioneer is a joke.there are so many better auctioneers in Dallas. why make a joke out of Texas? why is every show about Texas has to make Texas look so bad. i stopped watching the others and ill never watch this crap!!!! as long as you guys keep watching it they will keep showing it.

so here is your Texas crew for storage wars Dallas. http://www.aetv.com/storage-wars-texas/meet-players/walt-cade/

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • MSN Messenger - jrossmakesmoney@gmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: look at all the texas trash.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »
And I saw this and thought WTF, I felt offended by your title, then I read what you said. Now I have to agree, they did pick wrongly. I am so tired ot the stereotypical crap about texas.

We do not get around on horses, we do not cook outside (unless we are BBQing), yes I have a toilet and take a  shower inside, no I do not own a cow, pig, horse, donkey, etc. We have one of the biggest Cities in the USA, so yes we have actual cities, and not towns and villages. And no we dont all talk with some Texas Southern Belle Accent.

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:27:30 AM »
I honestly feel like I haven't seen enough to make that judgement call quite yet. I've read the bios at ronin's link and have seen one commercial, but that's it.

Maybe not the greatest representatives of our home, but I'll give 'em a shot.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:42:45 AM »
Maybe it will scare people away.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »
Maybe it will scare people away.

lol, I hope, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Offline ronin

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 01:08:37 AM »
this why the show will not last long at all. dallasfootcare.com/bio_2.html this is were one of the bidders MOE works.i have been to a few of the shoots. from what i seen there trying to make him look like berry.

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 09:01:58 AM »
Lol - I always get in frendly arguments with people from Texas when I visit the state.  We compare the heat in Texas vs heat in GA.  Is always a load of fun when I visit the state.

I'm waiting to see what the show looks like Tuesday to decide.  But since it is a reality show - of course they are going to pick the dregs or so of the state.  It's like the people they show on the News after a disaster or such.  You always get "Bubbah" or some other hillbilly looking redneck or the black version of the same on TV.  You don't get the more normal people with all their teeth, at least a high school education, and such that make up 99% of the population of the area the crews are filming at.  Nope - they go for that 1% that make good entertainment.

Offline ronin

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 11:49:22 PM »
can some one any one do a c***ck check on Lesa Lewis from storage wars dallas. she really looks like a man. or at the very least can we just call her manwoman? this way no one is wrong. there is no freaking way a women that ugly was born in texas!!!

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 07:34:52 PM »
I thought mom cleaned up nice!

Offline alloro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 07:37:45 PM »
there is no freaking way a women that ugly was born in texas!!!

Maybe she wasn't born there and instead was imported.

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:07 PM »
She looks more like the type of woman I see at storage auctions around here. I think the hotties are at the mall or hanging at the lake, not hauling old mattresses.

Offline jrossjr79

• In it to Win it
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »
Maybe she wasn't born there and instead was imported.

lmfao  ;D

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 10:40:47 PM »
When it comes to Lesa....You can fix ugly but you can't fix stupid. :P

Offline ronin

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 12:41:55 AM »
yeah she is even worse in person. looks like a guy if you look real close.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 06:00:19 PM »
And I saw this and thought WTF, I felt offended by your title, then I read what you said. Now I have to agree, they did pick wrongly. I am so tired ot the stereotypical crap about texas.

We do not get around on horses, we do not cook outside (unless we are BBQing), yes I have a toilet and take a  shower inside, no I do not own a cow, pig, horse, donkey, etc. We have one of the biggest Cities in the USA, so yes we have actual cities, and not towns and villages. And no we dont all talk with some Texas Southern Belle Accent.

ross are you married to your cousin? lol just kidding. agreed they did pick a group of annoying idiots. the new york guy isnt any better what an assclown.

xx
What is trash?

Started by Mr Andersen

3 Replies
Last post January 19, 2011, 04:39:57 AM
by Ironman
xx
What is the best way to get rid of unsellable trash?

Started by zenBuyer

29 Replies
Last post April 28, 2011, 07:00:58 PM
by jrossjr79
xx
Always check those trash bags out!

Started by craiglstauction

5 Replies
Last post March 19, 2012, 03:42:59 PM
by bogeyman
xx
Nutone Cleaning System (Vaccum?) + Trash Can Value?

Started by Fayettenam Man

15 Replies
Last post May 04, 2013, 10:49:59 PM
by alloro