Storage Auctions

Tila Tequila's Storage Unit Sold At Auction

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
Tila Tequila's Storage Unit Sold At Auction
« on: February 13, 2013, 10:11:02 PM »
Saw on article on Storage Treasures claiming that Tila Tequila's storage unit was sold at a West Hollywood storage auction during the end of January. The strange thing is, the writer of the article seems to be the person who bought it.   

StorageTreasures

Re: Tila Tequila's Storage Unit Sold At Auction
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 10:11:01 AM »
I wish - that would be my Wife and there would be a nice little payday from that unit. I dont know how to value many of the items, but between artwork, designer items, memorabilia and journals with list of celebrities (with special notes to remember them) etc etc. I am guessing it is a unit that will pay off for a period of time. So many photos as well that document the items as hers....

Lance

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »
I wish - that would be my Wife and there would be a nice little payday from that unit. I dont know how to value many of the items, but between artwork, designer items, memorabilia and journals with list of celebrities (with special notes to remember them) etc etc. I am guessing it is a unit that will pay off for a period of time. So many photos as well that document the items as hers....

Lance

Lance,

I recently read an article about another celebrity unit that went to auction. The buyer created a website to display all of the items and charged people admittance to see them. This might be a profitable venture, especially if there is anything juicy in her diary. I would do this for a while and then after a year or so, let it all go to auction.

Do you think Tila's unit went to auction because of her medical problems? I read an article that suggested she had a brain aneurysm in June or July of 2012.

StorageTreasures

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 10:21:30 PM »
No I think she is whacked, broke or both. I watched a video she posted in oct where she claimed credit cards were a gov scam. Said she got rid of all of them...3 months later her unit is at auction. My guess is she is held up in Canada on a binge and has no clue the storage unit was on auto pay and she killed the CC.

either she does not care or not to smart...

who knows - but its a fun unit...this I know.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
I had never heard of this person before her stuff was lost at auction to Nabila, but I decided to explore her life a bit.

This link shows a screen capture of a facebook note she made on Feb 21, 2013.  When I looked at her Facebook page I couldn't find it, but might have just missed it. I can't imagine she would have deleted it (if even possible) since her posting look like those of a true nut-case...IMHO !

justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2013/02/tila-tequila-storage-wars-and-storage.html

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
Celebrity Storage Lockers...Tila, et al
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 10:18:11 AM »
Every storage auction forum in existence jumps on these celebrity locker losses !

storageunitauctionlist.com/blog/celebrity-storage-lockers-in-the-news/

xx
Tila Tequila...say it isn't so !

Started by MovieMan

6 Replies
Last post October 18, 2013, 02:26:09 PM
by Travis
xx
And the Tila Tequila winner is.....Nabila !

Started by MovieMan

2 Replies
Last post March 08, 2013, 12:53:15 PM
by Travis
xx
Largest unit ever sold online! - San Francisco Storage Auction

Started by Travis

14 Replies
Last post July 02, 2014, 07:04:30 PM
by Travis
xx
What percentage of storage units advertised for auction actually get sold?

Started by Travis

4 Replies
Last post May 27, 2014, 10:40:40 PM
by Cobia