Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
I want these guys job...
« on: February 08, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »
Was recently at an acution talking to some other regulars I'm friendly with.

We had never really talked work before so were talking about what we all did. I have a 9-5 I have to go to everyday work for someone else not myself.

These handful of guys were all HVAC Guys, construction, all did their own thing in the past but with the economy dont have much but the odd job every now and again. They all said their wives worked and they did side jobs from time to time but were doing the auctions most days.

This was one of those auctions where we were waitng like 3 hours for the aucitoneer to show up. After all this time drinking coffee, smoking, shooting the bull the one guy said when talking about work again he likes going to the auctions so he feels like he's contributing. This guy actually does do pretty well at auctions but we were joking does your wife know you sit around all day smokinng, drinking coffee and maybe slipping some jack into the coffee while we wait around...lol...he said he leaves that part out.

Offline Drew

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Online Storage Auctions
Re: I want these guys job...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:59:51 PM »
Yea there are a lot of construction guys around here doing auctions since the housing market is down and they don't have any work

xx
hey guys!

Started by BillyRivs27

2 Replies
Last post January 13, 2011, 11:41:22 PM
by The Young Gun
xx
This Guys Reality.......

Started by the teacher

7 Replies
Last post February 21, 2012, 05:53:48 AM
by money4nothing