Storage Auctions

Sick of my job!!!

Sick of my job!!!
« on: April 06, 2011, 02:54:43 PM »
I am sick of my job....i have done it for 4 years already and worn out. Just curious anyone know of any good work from home programs out there that require little or no money to start?

Re: Sick of my job!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »
Is there really a dream job? If you are able to do something you truly love doing then it's not a job, otherwise it is a J.O.B. !! And those generally suck.
I've been working at the same place going into my 24 year SUCKS!!! ;D :o

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 07:19:46 PM »
Yeah, my job is really cutting into my auction buying.... not cool!

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 07:22:36 PM »
This message goes to anyone in here.

If you are sick and tierd og your job, then do something about it. Complaining about it will not help you at all. All that does is making the hate for your job even worse. 

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 10:39:53 PM »
I'm just thankful my hours allow me to catch morning to early afternoon auctions whenever I want. I work 11-7 as a restaurant manager, but I can come in to work a few hours late if I need to and it is no big deal.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 05:21:16 AM »
Work at home jobs are mostly scams with a few exceptions. If you are willing to act as a call center customer rep there are companies like Aramark and Live Ops that qualify, train and hire work at home reps. You'd need high speed net access and a voip phone setup. Hours are flexible and you can make a living at it. Usually no benefits though and you are a 1099 er.  Thing to watch out for is if they say you have to pay for their training its a scam. Reputible companies (like Aramark and Live Ops) don't do that, they make you take online tests (free) that look for your education and intellegence level and then they also have phone interviews and test calls (all free) before they certify you to be hired so there is some work involved time wise. Once you get hired you connect to the client network via a VPN or net connect, call into the clients ACD system as a remote agent then sit at home in your shorts taking orders etc. A lot of times they look for people to work odd hours like at night etc which frees your days up for auctions. You ask how do I know these things? Simple, the company I work for manufactures and sells the systems that the whole ACD process runs on and I am the National Sales Director.

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »
Work at home jobs are mostly scams with a few exceptions. If you are willing to act as a call center customer rep there are companies like Aramark and Live Ops that qualify, train and hire work at home reps. You'd need high speed net access and a voip phone setup. Hours are flexible and you can make a living at it. Usually no benefits though and you are a 1099 er.  Thing to watch out for is if they say you have to pay for their training its a scam. Reputible companies (like Aramark and Live Ops) don't do that, they make you take online tests (free) that look for your education and intellegence level and then they also have phone interviews and test calls (all free) before they certify you to be hired so there is some work involved time wise. Once you get hired you connect to the client network via a VPN or net connect, call into the clients ACD system as a remote agent then sit at home in your shorts taking orders etc. A lot of times they look for people to work odd hours like at night etc which frees your days up for auctions. You ask how do I know these things? Simple, the company I work for manufactures and sells the systems that the whole ACD process runs on and I am the National Sales Director.

I have to agree with Ironman...
For the last year I have been working from home....buying and selling things.  Usually its attending estate auctions...You can make a living at it.   Its taken me a while to figure out what to buy and where to sell it.  Simple things for instance:  A couple of auctions ago I bid on and one a cabinet with cds in it.  Winning Bid? $50 bucks..  I even showed up late so I couldnt go and inspect anything  up close...all I saw were cd/s.  When I picked up the stuff and took it home, I counted over 400 cds, all from the mid 90's and all Jazz and classical titles.  Put em on craigslist for $500 and sold them for $400 within a couple of days.  This goes on with different items. 
Right now Im just doing simple things like DVD.s and small electronics.  You would be surprised at how many people are selling dvd collections on Ebay.  You buy those dvd collections, list them individually and triple your money.  I know Im making it sound easy and there are some variables to consider, but I have streamlined, via technology, the cumbersome task of listing single items like DVD/s 

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
Well, ow you've peaked our interest. How have you "streamlined" your listing etc

Offline Travis

• Every storage unit he buys yields treasure.
    • View Profile
    • AuctionsTX.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
If Mr. Anderson wouldn't have led you astray talked you out of using our service, you might have had better luck in the auction business. "I'm just sayin"......That free list is still available whenever you want to see it.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 01:53:49 PM »
If Mr. Anderson wouldn't have led you astray talked you out of using our service, you might have had better luck in the auction business. "I'm just sayin"......That free list is still available whenever you want to see it.

Could you just post it here for all of us to see. Wouldn't cut into the potential too much and might get future buyers interested for the next weekly issue.

Offline rulesforrebels

• FreeStorageAuctionLists.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rulesforrebels
    • View Profile
    • Free Storage Auction Lists
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 05:56:50 PM »
The only work from home program taht's not a scam is the one you make yourself.

Basically you need to start your own business. Any existing work from home biz the money is made off peoples fees to jioni. They are all twists on MLM.

In college I did work from home scheduling pickups for vietnam vet drivers for clothes and stuff. Not a bad gig, you had to get something like 25 or 50 pickups and then you were done ith that route. If it took you all week you worked all week if it took you an hour you worked an hour. Not bad I think you got something like $150 per route. You could pick up multiple routes. Not great money or even a livable source of income but I coudl schedule 3 routes in about 6 hours so that's some good pocket change for the work involved.

xx
Anyone else as sick as I am with the media?

Started by Travis

3 Replies
Last post December 14, 2017, 11:38:14 AM
by Travis
xx
Some sick fetish or just someone's twisted Halloween decorations?

Started by Travis

3 Replies
Last post July 16, 2015, 02:51:35 PM
by alloro